Good work if you can get it

B

bobthebuilder

Well-known member
Question on pellets, as it’s not something I’ve looked into. Is it just chipped to a certain size, or ground and pelletised? Also, does it have to be moisture checked before sale? Seems if there are regs round logs the same ought to apply to pellets?
600 a ton for pellets just now
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Gave the old thing a service today. I’ve had that tractor up for sale for 4k for two months and not even an offer so it can stay, it’s only got 1200 hours. I don’t know why Iseki are so cheap, they are well specced with a shuttle, 4wd, 16 gears in four ranges including creeper. Two spools with float. It’ll probably be a nice tractor to run the 1.6m flail on for fieldwork, or the chain trencher.

What with the alpine being so useful, it makes me wonder why I bought the Kubota! Guess I might pick up a bit more mowing work plus it’s a really nice manouverable tractor for things like flail collecting in gardens.

So full fluids change on the tractor, new check chains, change the hydraulic outlets to flat face, fit a steering wheel spinner knob and some weights on the front plus treated her to a new battery. The professor got an oil and filter change plus a tickle up on the chain- goes through oak like butter now.
D4D6C823-EDBD-4B66-9DB3-C7332145C0B2.jpeg
 
Top