Filums

Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
love all sorts really .... sci fi particularly ... Passengers being a particular fave ... but there are so many great films to watch ... plus all the spaghetti westerns ... as for drink - I don't ... got out of the habit 40 years ago, when I had to be able to turn out all hours for plod and later, my alarms ... TBH have never missed it and do VERY occasionally have a half a glass of rjoca or a vodka and lime .... but not that I can recall in the last ten years or so :rolleyes::giggle: ... do not wanna piss off me pancreas
Once a week we have a Film Night during the lockdown for me, Sharon and Ryan.
In line with your sci fi list - "The Matrix" has gotta be up there.
We have the DVD Box Set and if I get my way we will do it this week :cool:
......and have just 'rented' "Passengers" for watching this month - it had better be good :ROFLMAO:
Re drink - If Sharon had her way, I would be rationed to special occasions
So, only have 2 beers each weekend evening ;)
Stay safe and look after yer health 🥰
 
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
Had forgotten about that one I'll need to put my feet up and have a watch! Love the ww2 etc takes you back to a different era. Zone out for a couple of hours and forget all the modern crap 👌
Yep - agreed that you can just zone out with WW2 films. 🥰
Our 16yr old grandson, Ryan, who is living with us is studying WW2 History.
So we have some more exciting films to come.....
Battle of the River Plate - my great uncle George was on he HMS Cumberland ;)
 
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
Youngest lad has been doing ww2 home front etc at school...or home rather...🙄 So we dug an Anderson shelter bunker affair!😎
Watched a few of the classics with the kids. Think it's vital they learn the history properly.
That is so cool :cool: likewise our grandson is doing WW2
Our Anderson shelter is my fuel dump 😅
 
M

mart1602

Well-known member
one film i will watch again and again _step brothers proper lad film crying every time
 
Top