Routy56
Well-known member
Once a week we have a Film Night during the lockdown for me, Sharon and Ryan.love all sorts really .... sci fi particularly ... Passengers being a particular fave ... but there are so many great films to watch ... plus all the spaghetti westerns ... as for drink - I don't ... got out of the habit 40 years ago, when I had to be able to turn out all hours for plod and later, my alarms ... TBH have never missed it and do VERY occasionally have a half a glass of rjoca or a vodka and lime .... but not that I can recall in the last ten years or so... do not wanna piss off me pancreas
In line with your sci fi list - "The Matrix" has gotta be up there.
We have the DVD Box Set and if I get my way we will do it this week
......and have just 'rented' "Passengers" for watching this month - it had better be good
Re drink - If Sharon had her way, I would be rationed to special occasions
So, only have 2 beers each weekend evening
Stay safe and look after yer health