Druidic Dabblings and General Twaddle !!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Bungy strap👌
Get a couple of scissor traps...I got 5 of the critters a year or so back in our field. Dead easy
got 3 here some where? ..... lil' sods are never in the same place twice ...... should see the field, 'tother side of our fence :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

V8Druid

V8Druid

This is no fudging good, you playing with the precious and no pictures..............................................................................................................................
how're these @Stock
WP_20211227_17_13_05_Pro.jpg
WP_20211227_17_14_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20211227_17_13_37_Pro.jpg

GazCro

GazCro

Apparently marshmallows are poisonous to moles and shoving half a dozen down each molehill does a brilliant job
I've heard this and you can also get pellets which gas them but how do you know they work? At least with traps you know

Left hooker

Left hooker

Run you pedestrian roller over the lawn with vibrate on they don't like all that noise and vibration also it will crush there tunnels down
Few campsites I work on have mole issues but only when it's quiet in the winter and no one on site

V8Druid

V8Druid

Apparently marshmallows are poisonous to moles and shoving half a dozen down each molehill does a brilliant job
have heard the same ..... will feed 'em some tomorrow (y)
Run you pedestrian roller over the lawn with vibrate on they don't like all that noise and vibration also it will crush there tunnels down
Few campsites I work on have mole issues but only when it's quiet in the winter and no one on site
think i'll try the new wacker plate first ...... the roller'd bury itself ATM ... ground is seriously soggy :oops:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Strangely we don't have moles at all!
what none at all??????????
you'd think they'd be able to swim with hands and feet the size they've got :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... be a long old swim though :rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Druid, I’ve got some stuff you could put down the holes that will solve the problem for sure 😀😀😀
I bet you have Rob ...... Frank's pix about sum it up nicely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oxy / DA mix'd have a similar effect but not on quite such a scale .......
have considered introducing Mr Mole to some propane and a match ..... the propane'd lie in his tunnels, being heavier than air .... plus two bites at the cherry .. either gas the bugger or blow him up ......
lawn may look a bit s/hand after though :oops::oops:

V8Druid

V8Druid

None at all.... never seen or heard of them here
that's amazing guys ... wonder why ? :unsure:
Same here no moles except them that cause skin cancer..................................................................................
" Common English animals such as the weasel and the mole do not exist in Ireland, which also has no snakes."
" It is believed the reason why there are no moles in Ireland is because the sea level rose quickly during the Ice Age which meant the animals, like several other UK mammals, were not able to make it across the sea. "
from google

only in Ireland :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

" Derry has plenty of mole repellent but NO moles

DIY retailer Homebase is stocking mole repellent in Derry despite the fact the animals do not exist there. " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: