Lancs Lad
Well-known member
I've a plan...isn't cyberprog in IT as a day job as well?![]()
Ollie Gunns - UK Plant Operators
Machine: JCB 8026 with Engcon EC02 tiltrotator and Idig 2d guidance systemukplantoperators.com
Keep Voting people....
I've a plan...isn't cyberprog in IT as a day job as well?![]()
Ollie Gunns - UK Plant Operators
Machine: JCB 8026 with Engcon EC02 tiltrotator and Idig 2d guidance systemukplantoperators.com
Keep Voting people....
Manage another cheeky vote today in bristol![]()
Ollie Gunns - UK Plant Operators
Machine: JCB 8026 with Engcon EC02 tiltrotator and Idig 2d guidance systemukplantoperators.com
Keep Voting people....
Alex . @Cyberprog ..... your chance to excel boyo ...... 10,000 ought to do itI've a plan...isn't cyberprog in IT as a day job as well?![]()
well that'd put Ollie 50,000 ahead if Alex could pull it offIt's not let me vote again for nearly a week until I've checked about 10 mins ago so he's got another 5 votes even though i only voted once
Popular competition
Sadly I only rig national elections...
Simply the bestBack in the lead mysteriously![]()
again .....![]()
Ollie Gunns - UK Plant Operators
Machine: JCB 8026 with Engcon EC02 tiltrotator and Idig 2d guidance systemukplantoperators.com
In case we can't find the link....