There's some strange goings on for sure. I entered because I knew I could make a decent video and would love to get my hands on a 3d gps kit for a true evaluation of what the product can really do. However the way the voting works, leaves it hugely open to cheating. I've even had a message on instagram from a company offering to "collect votes" for me - for a fee of course.... I cant categorically say that's what's going on here but I know how much effort you guys have put into voting for me, along with my campaign manager Rory who has been champion in threatening people to vote daily (I have no idea what info he blackmails you all with but its working

) I have a decent following on twitter, youtube now, old and existing customers of my business, old work collegues, my family - all of you guys voting regularly for me has got us to where we are now.
I'm not saying I'm unique in having this many industry related friends, but I cant imagine the other two contenders in my heat have the backup I have had from all you guys.