Digger/dumper driver or even man and machine wanted for 3 to 6 weeks work in Telford area

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
Put your duct together externally of the trench. Then just lower it in as a unit.

There are ways and means. A good gang will keep up.

Komatsu

Komatsu

Put your duct together externally of the trench. Then just lower it in as a unit.

There are ways and means. A good gang will keep up.
Sounds good on paper Rory, Reality is a different thing unfortunately, there will always be a collar that comes out and especially if there only 3 metres long and going 1200 deep.

Last edited:
D

Dave

Hi.
I’m looking for anyone in the Telford area looking for 3 to 6 weeks work starting next mouth, trenching job.
Can either be with or without there own digger (8 ton minimum) must be willing and able to help out, out of machine as well.
Most of work is on private land.
Hi Kev,
Have you got this sorted? I can help with sourcing trencher or just myself as operator.
Give me a shout if I can help 07890814087

D

Dave

Hi.
ducting is ridged and has to sitting on 75mm of granite dust so will have to go in after trencher.
Try Mayfive equipment Ltd for your trencher, the knowledge this bloke has about trenchers in never ending. If you need a bigger trencher I know of a Mastonbroek sat over Ludlow way.