Crew cab van for towing

S

Smiffy

People are so gullible with these pull off videos
If the vehicle being pulled backwards wheels are spinning it means absolutely bigger all about the power
It usually means the tow vehicle is heavier or has a higher tow point lifting the other vehicle slightly

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
" In the coming weeks, you can try our new Hydrema 707G Dump Truck, when we hit the road and visit some of our dealers on the East Coast of the United States. "

1574982467154.png

If only, eh ?? :rolleyes: :giggle:

B

Brendan

" In the coming weeks, you can try our new Hydrema 707G Dump Truck, when we hit the road and visit some of our dealers on the East Coast of the United States. "

View attachment 10399

If only, eh ?? :rolleyes: :giggle:
The Americans have some truly amazing setups
Can the f350/large rams be driven on a normal license?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The Americans have some truly amazing setups
Can the f350/large rams be driven on a normal license?
imagine that would depend on when you passed your test :rolleyes:... pre '97 - probably ?? :unsure:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

THAT is one expensive donkey box!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :giggle::rolleyes: .. would love to know what that cost to have done?:unsure::cool:
It was specially made for the MOD to launch some sort of mini submarine. I seem to remember it was sold recently by the outfit that sells the army surplus. Can’t remember the original figure but it was eye watering!!

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
It was specially made for the MOD to launch some sort of mini submarine. I seem to remember it was sold recently by the outfit that sells the army surplus. Can’t remember the original figure but it was eye watering!!
That is so typical of people who spend other people’s money, not their own. You can’t tell me there is not an off the shelf towing rig that would do the job for a fraction of the price.