MWPage
New member
Hi all,
New to this forum, any forum in fact...
I hope someone can help, I've got a bridge crash damaged 5.5t 2021 Kobelco. Boom and Rams all in hand but I'm struggling to find either a replacement cab (Kobelco want £20k) or someone that can repair the existing?
It needs structural steel work as you can see from the picture, it's twisted but not badly and it lifted off pretty square too. More available if it'll help.
New to this forum, any forum in fact...
I hope someone can help, I've got a bridge crash damaged 5.5t 2021 Kobelco. Boom and Rams all in hand but I'm struggling to find either a replacement cab (Kobelco want £20k) or someone that can repair the existing?
It needs structural steel work as you can see from the picture, it's twisted but not badly and it lifted off pretty square too. More available if it'll help.

