Coronavirus

Bri963

Bri963

Gillian McKeith (@GillianMcKeith) Tweeted: No #clotshot for MPā€™s in order to qualify for a vaccine passport because you donā€™t need one if you are an MP. They are exempting themselves! Yep! https://t.co/6DNiqMcnzw
Would that be the same ā€œDoctorā€ Gillian McKeith who had to drop the Doctor bit as she isnā€™t one? Bit dangerous to only listen to people who agree with or reinforce a preconceived point. Thereā€™s been a lot from both sides of this argument that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Bri963

Bri963

If you needed a jab against yellow fever, or malaria, etc. for a holiday, most people would have it, even if it cost money,which a lot of these inoculations do. Iā€™ve had both COVID jabs and so far havenā€™t sprouted an extra head, or turned into a Klingon, and can still walk in a straight line past a scrapyard magnet.

Mind you, Iā€™ve since been diagnosed with gout and arthritis, so it must be down to the jab as I didnā€™t have either condition before. Itā€™s not all bad news though; now Iā€™m sixty I get free prescriptions, tomorrow I get my first free eye test, and today for the first time it cost less for my cinema ticket than my sonā€™s.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If you needed a jab against yellow fever, or malaria, etc. for a holiday, most people would have it, even if it cost money,which a lot of these inoculations do. Iā€™ve had both COVID jabs and so far havenā€™t sprouted an extra head, or turned into a Klingon, and can still walk in a straight line past a scrapyard magnet.

Mind you, Iā€™ve since been diagnosed with gout and arthritis, so it must be down to the jab as I didnā€™t have either condition before. Itā€™s not all bad news though; now Iā€™m sixty I get free prescriptions, tomorrow I get my first free eye test, and today for the first time it cost less for my cinema ticket than my sonā€™s.
but they're not mRNA based and rushed through under emergency measures Bri ..... been developed and tested over a very long period of time using conventional methods and established testing regimes .... as has been said several times before, mRNA has been experimented with for decades .. with some very mixed/unpleasant/dubious/positively iffy results

K

Keif

but they're not mRNA based and rushed through under emergency measures Bri ..... been developed and tested over a very long period of time using conventional methods and established testing regimes .... as has been said several times before, mRNA has been experimented with for decades .. with some very mixed/unpleasant/dubious/positively iffy results
What do you think the time delay between getting it and something bad happening is?

I hear stories of bad stuff(but when I question them it's never anyone they know directly, always an I heard of...)

I know TONS of people who have been vaccinated and the only thing I have heard of is feeling slightly sick for a day after getting the second shot.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk šŸ¾
Would that be the same ā€œDoctorā€ Gillian McKeith who had to drop the Doctor bit as she isnā€™t one? Bit dangerous to only listen to people who agree with or reinforce a preconceived point. Thereā€™s been a lot from both sides of this argument that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.
It would be the same useless bint.....

But I can't find a way of putting the audio snippet up without here bintyness.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
What I can't understand is why they are so obsessed with making young people have the jabs. The odds on them being badly effected by the virus are very small and even if they are jabbed they can catch it and pass it on. Given a lot of people who are double jabbed seem to think they are then okay to do anything they like I would have thought it would be more likely to cause further spreading rather than less.

Bri963

Bri963

The vast majority now hospitalised with Kung flu havenā€™t had the jab. You have to have a certain mindset to ignore thar nugget. As for development being ā€œtoo hurriedā€, things move on and everything is developed quicker these days. Progress.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The vast majority now hospitalised with Kung flu havenā€™t had the jab. You have to have a certain mindset to ignore thar nugget. As for development being ā€œtoo hurriedā€, things move on and everything is developed quicker these days. Progress.
the only way to monitor long term effects is to take the time to do so ..... rushing headlong into it is not going to provide that regime ... long term studies have been developed to preclude problems ... that is progress .. charging on regardless is regression to a 'suck it and see' system Bri :(

I am all for something that would either eradicate the bloody thing or at least protect against catching it .... this 'vaccine' does neither and should not be called a vaccine !.

"vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. "

pettsy

pettsy

Had first jab, second one in a couple of weeks. Tbh with my medical history in the last 6ish years, Iā€™ll give them the benefit of the doubt, i donā€™t want it but if ā€˜rona does get me then so be it Iā€™m not worried in the slightest.

Gecko

Gecko

this 'vaccine' does neither and should not be called a vaccine !.
I get the flu vaccine most years, and it you get the flu, the severity is reduced and recovery time is greatly improved.

I've had the 'set of three' rabies vaccines - without it, you have 24 hours to get to a hospital.
With it, you have seven days.
If you don't go to hospital, the mortality rate is 100% (how's that for an incentive).

Having had one (of the four) Dengue's, if it existed (which it doesn't) I'd take a vaccine for that too because I sure as f**k don't want it again.
(edit: there is no cure for Dengue, you just let it run its course - I recommend Vodka and Codine)

Last edited:
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk šŸ¾
Sent this in to the Wine.....

Strangely ones sided today his wineing today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-121717.png
    Screenshot_20210729-121717.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 100
J

Jimoz

It's ok saying that but let's assume we achieve 100% vaccine coverage. Then theoretically 100% of hospitalized covid patients will have been vaccinated. What will your mindset be then? The rational person assesses their risk and acts accordingly. Negatives of jab outweigh benefit for me. For my mum not so much, for my nan it's a no brainer.

F

fred

the only way to monitor long term effects is to take the time to do so ..... rushing headlong into it is not going to provide that regime ... long term studies have been developed to preclude problems ... that is progress .. charging on regardless is regression to a 'suck it and see' system Bri :(

I am all for something that would either eradicate the bloody thing or at least protect against catching it .... this 'vaccine' does neither and should not be called a vaccine !.

"vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. "

problem with waiting is a lot of people will be dead by then.