Coronavirus

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
he corrected that on twitter, 40% of admissions had no jab was what he meant.
yeh and 60% were doublers ..... as said - it don't stop you getting it, carrying it, passing it on, etc., but might improver yer chances of not getting ventilated :rolleyes:

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
1626815785076.png

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
But what's the alternative? Genuine question..🤔 the other lot seem a complete bunch of "let's see what happens then say the opposite" not exactly a strong opposition which a country needs imo.
I would rather this lot. They just seem out of their depth, rather than deliberately trying to destroy everything. You imagine Corbin and Abbott running the show.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I would rather this lot. They just seem out of their depth, rather than deliberately trying to destroy everything. You imagine Corbin and Abbott running the show.
It's a case of you can't really win...but I'm behind Boris for pushing ahead with opening up. If not now when kinda makes sense to me. The pedantic carry on with masks and crap everyone else cracks on. The economic and mental health damage has gone on long enough.

Grahams

Grahams

It's a case of you can't really win...but I'm behind Boris for pushing ahead with opening up. If not now when kinda makes sense to me. The pedantic carry on with masks and crap everyone else cracks on. The economic and mental health damage has gone on long enough.
I went in three shops today and the vast majority of customers still wearing masks. I'm amazed, I thought the hysteria was just a media story, but I guess not. I wore a mask when it was law as I don't need the hassle and I'm not looking for confrontation with some poor shop assistant who is only doing their job, but now, why would you wear a mask? Especially given yet another report last week that only the FFP3 masks work.

S

Smiffy

I went in three shops today and the vast majority of customers still wearing masks. I'm amazed, I thought the hysteria was just a media story, but I guess not. I wore a mask when it was law as I don't need the hassle and I'm not looking for confrontation with some poor shop assistant who is only doing their job, but now, why would you wear a mask? Especially given yet another report last week that only the FFP3 masks work.

Because the general public are completely incapable of thinking for themselves. It amazes me every day how some people make it past infancy, and tbh I think the best route for humanity now is to remove all the warning labels

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Because the general public are completely incapable of thinking for themselves. It amazes me every day how some people make it past infancy, and tbh I think the best route for humanity now is to remove all the warning labels
Wouldn't do any harm....think out the gene pool.
The best is the "tough" lads swaggering along with mask on a spliff in hand...🤦‍♂️🤣

K

Keif

I like wearing a mask just to piss non mask people off at this point! Talk about being a snowflake, if no one is forcing you to wear one why do you care if they do? Skinny jeans on dudes are much worse but I don't complain when I see someone wearing them. Lol People complained less about going to die in WW2 than they do now about wearing a mask for 22mins while shopping.

B

bobthebuilder

quite simples ,if you want to wear a mask wear one ,i shall when in a crowd(but never am),if people cant be sensible feck em

S

Smiffy

I like wearing a mask just to piss non mask people off at this point! Talk about being a snowflake, if no one is forcing you to wear one why do you care if they do? Skinny jeans on dudes are much worse but I don't complain when I see someone wearing them. Lol People complained less about going to die in WW2 than they do now about wearing a mask for 22mins while shopping.

It's not so much wearing a mask it's the picking and choosing of the rules.
And how they are terrified that they will catch it if they don't wear a mask in the que for coffee but sitting down drinking said coffee all of a sudden your Corona proof.
Kind of proves how incapable of logical thought most are.

K

Keif

And how they are terrified that they will catch it if they don't wear a mask in the que for coffee but sitting down drinking said coffee all of a sudden your Corona proof.
I agree that's dumb but buying coffee instead of making your own is even dumber😂 coffee with city water just tastes bad.

Storrsy

Storrsy

My favourite ridiculous rule so far was the one at Christmas. You could gather up to 3 households all in one house all mingling and kissing, hugging and chatting accross the dinner table. God forbid you stay the night though, is that when covid spreads, when your tucked up in bed!? Think the damage would have been done during the day.

Bob

Bob

I find the problem with masks is
1 they dont work unless they are N95
2 when local tw@ts put them on they think they dont have to keep there distance and come right up to you face
if they were going to keep anything it should be the 2 mtr rule

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I find the problem with masks is
1 they dont work unless they are N95
2 when local tw@ts put them on they think they dont have to keep there distance and come right up to you face
if they were going to keep anything it should be the 2 mtr rule
need to educate a lot of ppl that they breathe through their bloody noses too :mad: ........ the number of ppl with them on their chins - noses poking out, is untrue :mad::mad:

Canal Navvy

Canal Navvy

Yup , still using a face covering here in shops. As things are at the moment I feel more comfortable being able to sneeze into one when trying to carry two bags of shopping in each hand out past the displays of cut flowers that they love to put in the entrance 😉

Face covering for shopping, FP 2 or FP 3 mask for work depending what i'm doing , full face respirator with suitable filters when using chemicals.

It really did my nut when for a while it was impossible to buy ppe intended for specific chemicals as demand was so high despite said chemicals being readily available 👿

Grahams

Grahams

It really did my nut when for a while it was impossible to buy ppe intended for specific chemicals as demand was so high despite said chemicals being readily available 👿
I use FFP3 for work and it has been a nightmare trying to get hold of enough. They are now starting to become available again, but I was having to pay nearly 4x the pre covid price at one point, £20 per disposable mask, I wasn’t happy.