Coronavirus

J

Jimoz

These mps think us lemmings can go without human contact meanwhile blowjob and handcock probably speak to 100 different people each day.
Demonizing two women for meeting up outdoor for a socially distanced walk and dare I say gossip. How pathetic can this police state get.

GazCro

GazCro

These mps think us lemmings can go without human contact meanwhile blowjob and handcock probably speak to 100 different people each day.
Demonizing two women for meeting up outdoor for a socially distanced walk and dare I say gossip. How pathetic can this police state get.
Apparently they had coffee's with them so classed as a picnic!

• Haha
Reactions: CPS
S

Smiffy

Apparently they had coffee's with them so classed as a picnic!

I stopped on my way home from work last week to walk the dog
I was by myself wearing clearly work gear( dirty hi vis head to tow )
I was thirsty and didn't have my drinks bottle but poured the last of thermos into a cup and was walking with it whilst it cooled
There where people making snide comments that I was out for picnic
This is how pathetic people are becoming

Gunners

Gunners

I was thirsty and didn't have my drinks bottle but poured the last of thermos into a cup and was walking with it whilst it cooled

Fuckers should have been clapping you! We are essential workers don't you know!

L

Lynchy

If he wants to stretch his legs for 14 miles ....... cycle round the block 100 times and keep his sh1t local :mad:
Really?
I go cycling and running as far as I like
Good on Boris needs to shed a bit timber just a shame people including the government get guidance and legislation confused

pettsy

pettsy

@Smiffy ...... did they cut the dog out of the picture 🤣

C346AE33-15DE-4608-A85E-56F2C4E687D2.jpeg

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

This ..is what I can't get over ...it's like folk have gone bonkers stuff they would have laughed at it if you had said 2 years ago now they actually do it.
😲😲😲

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Looking again at the death age stats I had misunderstood the figures. Although the average death age for covid is slightly higher than the average death age in general which is pretty impressive I still think, I hadn't thought this through. For someone aged 81 the average death age is not 81.25 years, but 88.82 for males and 90.15 for females because they have already survived to 81, so not quite so good after all. They weren't on average about to pop their clogs anyway.
I still think we should have spent more effort shielding the most venerable and less locking up the least vunerable, especially ruining the education of the young, but it is not as clear cut as it has been presented.

L

Lynchy

Cluster f..k continues,how much wasted? What's happening with the £900+ million contract tendered for two n half months testing to April?
Can't hide behind'save the nhs' much longer government has serious questions to answer,money wasting being the least

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Cluster f..k continues,how much wasted? What's happening with the £900+ million contract tendered for two n half months testing to April?
Can't hide behind'save the nhs' much longer government has serious questions to answer,money wasting being the least
Just print a little bit more ££££ to cover the cost. It will be 30 years before we see the detail in all the advice the government was given. If we live that long!!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Don't know about anyone else but I've never known a more life sucking subject....be glad to never hear the word again...feels like we talk about it all day long...life revolves round it...utter b&llocks innit.
We try and not discuss at home or look at the news Highly recommend it!
Roll on summer!😂