Coronavirus

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Tesla saying everyone has to return to work, “you can pretend to work elsewhere”. More companies need to make employees do what they are paid for. I am awaiting pass renewals from the MOD and was told on Wednesday they are six months behind as people are working from home due to covid. It is insane, but the don’t care as their pay arrives in their bank account each month regardless of performance or even attendance.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Tesla saying everyone has to return to work, “you can pretend to work elsewhere”. More companies need to make employees do what they are paid for. I am awaiting pass renewals from the MOD and was told on Wednesday they are six months behind as people are working from home due to covid. It is insane, but the don’t care as their pay arrives in their bank account each month regardless of performance or even attendance.
Interested in how this pans out ...
What was the car of the left elite crowd is now run by a republican and wants folk to work from the office...😆😆

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

How about the local planning office that tell you 16weeks after the application has been in and you was promised a decision the following day……they inform you that they need at least another 3 weeks as they didn’t post the site notification to the neighbours. Despite saying on the portal they did!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
How about the local planning office that tell you 16weeks after the application has been in and you was promised a decision the following day……they inform you that they need at least another 3 weeks as they didn’t post the site notification to the neighbours. Despite saying on the portal they did!!
Don't get me started on that bunch of *ankers ... after nigh on a 4 year wrangle with them I'd string everyone of 'em up by their finger nails ... and that's one of two looooooong fights with the ba***rds ... jumped up little demi-gods .... must've cost me directly circa £100k over the years ... in fact a lot more, thinking about it indirectly .. closer to £800k🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

maz

maz

Don't get me started on that bunch of *ankers ... after nigh on a 4 year wrangle with them I'd string everyone of 'em up by their finger nails ... and that's one of two looooooong fights with the ba***rds ... jumped up little demi-gods .... must've cost me directly circa £100k over the years ... in fact a lot more, thinking about it indirectly .. closer to £800k🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Don't be going all Albert Dryden on us now! I'd miss the blog updates.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Don't be going all Albert Dryden on us now! I'd miss the blog updates.
one day, when I know I will have now't to do, to be involved with the tossers again, I'll write an exposé on their performances with me ...
cost me the sale of my old place in '06/7 for a seerious amount by dragging their sorry arses ...
by the time I managed to sell it again, in '10 .. again conditional to planning, I took a hit of over 33% on the original value ...
they then dragged their backsides for nigh on 4 years, all the while, costing me 12k a year in UBR/'rates', while empty/not trading, paid to the same authority, who were responsible for the delay/debacle, plus all the other oncosts - ins., leccy, water rates, etc., etc., .......
my solicitor wanted to sue 'em for £100k+, but by that time I had had enough and just wanted to draw a line under the whole **** up

only the threat of a judicial review and public inquiry, scheduled & looming in July '13 forced a decision and we could all get on .. a decision on a proposal that had 100% local support and ZERO objections from any quarter and should have taken 13 weeks ....
sadly by the time I'm going to get my 'day', half the ba***rds involved'll be dead :mad:🤬🤬🤬

B

bobthebuilder

one day, when I know I will have now't to do, to be involved with the tossers again, I'll write an exposé on their performances with me ...
cost me the sale of my old place in '06/7 for a seerious amount by dragging their sorry arses ...
by the time I managed to sell it again, in '10 .. again conditional to planning, I took a hit of over 33% on the original value ...
they then dragged their backsides for nigh on 4 years, all the while, costing me 12k a year in UBR/'rates', while empty/not trading, paid to the same authority, who were responsible for the delay/debacle, plus all the other oncosts - ins., leccy, water rates, etc., etc., .......
my solicitor wanted to sue 'em for £100k+, but by that time I had had enough and just wanted to draw a line under the whole **** up

only the threat of a judicial review and public inquiry, scheduled & looming in July '13 forced a decision and we could all get on .. a decision on a proposal that had 100% local support and ZERO objections from any quarter and should have taken 13 weeks ....
sadly by the time I'm going to get my 'day', half the ba***rds involved'll be dead :mad:🤬🤬🤬
i belive that monmouthshire planning office has now collapsed under the weight of work ,and many planners are off with stress related issues

V8Druid

V8Druid

i belive that monmouthshire planning office has now collapsed under the weight of work ,and many planners are off with stress related issues
wouldn't surprise me in the slightest ... bunch of absolute tossers, totally unfit for purpose, or the positions they hold ... I spent a LOT of time in planning meetings over a long period and none of 'em had a clue about what they were discussing or the real world ... most of 'em just liked the sounds of their own voices