So Boris continues

Attachments

• 52887645-10398617-image-m-2_1642087326390.jpg
    52887645-10398617-image-m-2_1642087326390.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 94
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

So Boris continues
I think partygate is not over with more fines still to come.
Personally I think he should go, if he doesn’t, I think he will bring electoral chaos to the blues. Even if he does go, electoral chaos is looming for the blues over the failure to offer any real attempt to counter the cost of living crisis. So pretty much lose lose whatever.
The biggest disappoint for me is the shear scale of “we don’t respect the rules we set” attitude that was clearly going on in number 10 during lockdowns. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Personally I think he should go, if he doesn’t, I think he will bring electoral chaos to the blues. Even if he does go, electoral chaos is looming for the blues over the failure to offer any real attempt to counter the cost of living crisis. So pretty much lose lose whatever.
The biggest disappoint for me is the shear scale of “we don’t respect the rules we set” attitude that was clearly going on in number 10 during lockdowns. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Putin must love headlines like yesterdays 🤦‍♂️

L

Lynchy

Totally agree,what I meant was his attitude continues,easy to see why he's thrown himself into Ukraine conflict so much,all this'bigger things' going on doesn't wash,we aren't at war, they've totally undermined any credibility they might still have had,bet sunak wishes he'd kept green card?

T

Tacitus

You know that row of aircraft seats that gives you a full view of the toilets? I spent ten hours in that row a week ago in a plane load of people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet.
I thought aircraft toilets have the basin inside, you can't see what they do ... although I get your point. Seen it many times at the mall toilet.

Gecko

Gecko

I thought aircraft toilets have the basin inside, you can't see what they do ... although I get your point. Seen it many times at the mall toilet.
Yeah they do, but if the toilet is still flushing when the door opens, I can't see anyone has time time for a wash.
Also several people managed to prevent the self-closing-doors from closing leading to a "too much information" situation.

Gecko

Gecko

Fortunately the A/C return is from the toilets to avoid just such holiday memories!

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
the vaccines 'job was " protecting against severe COVID-19 disease.” not as it states in the pic below ... underlined red
Screenshot 2022-04-20 190020.jpg
to prevent catching Cov. 19 it would have to be a true vaccine ... it's a bloody long way from that :mad: .. 's why so many vaccinated ppl continue to catch it
they've just got to keep slipping in the propaganda 🤬🤬🤬

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Very interesting article on GB News last date looking at the current hospital and death rates.
Very roughly 31million are triple Vaxed.
About the same as the number who have had no jab, one jab or 2 jabs.
In the current hospitalisation figures there are 2 times the number of the triple vaxed in hospital. Death rate. Same sort of figures.
It is clear the the third jab has screwed the immune system of an awful lot of people.
What will the 4th jab do.
My barometer has dropped football matches are not being stopped due to incidents in the crowd. Seems to have coincided with the no longer rushing for boosters. Could simply be coincidence. But there is still worse to come with climbing overall death rates through cancer and over autoimmune diseases that will flourish with the reduced immunity in the triple jabbed population before we even think about the lack of NHS care during this period.

M

Monkeybusiness

Very interesting article on GB News last date looking at the current hospital and death rates.
Very roughly 31million are triple Vaxed.
About the same as the number who have had no jab, one jab or 2 jabs.
In the current hospitalisation figures there are 2 times the number of the triple vaxed in hospital. Death rate. Same sort of figures.
It is clear the the third jab has screwed the immune system of an awful lot of people.
What will the 4th jab do.
My barometer has dropped football matches are not being stopped due to incidents in the crowd. Seems to have coincided with the no longer rushing for boosters. Could simply be coincidence. But there is still worse to come with climbing overall death rates through cancer and over autoimmune diseases that will flourish with the reduced immunity in the triple jabbed population before we even think about the lack of NHS care during this period.
I understand where you are coming from and I’m not a believer in the vax (my wife and I are both double jabbed as we had to be to go on holiday last year, but have no intention of getting boosted etc, and my kids haven’t been jabbed and I don’t personally want them to be but it is ultimately their choice).
However, the bulk of people in hospital with other non-covid co-morbidities will have been triple jabbed as a matter of course. It’s not really comparing apples with apples to suggest they are hospitalised/dying because of the triple jab - the chances are that they would be anyway.

6feetdown

I understand where you are coming from and I’m not a believer in the vax (my wife and I are both double jabbed as we had to be to go on holiday last year, but have no intention of getting boosted etc, and my kids haven’t been jabbed and I don’t personally want them to be but it is ultimately their choice).
However, the bulk of people in hospital with other non-covid co-morbidities will have been triple jabbed as a matter of course. It’s not really comparing apples with apples to suggest they are hospitalised/dying because of the triple jab - the chances are that they would be anyway.
Clots clots clots

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

The figures where based on those in hospital with covid. What it is clearly showing is you know have a higher chance of ending up in hospital and ultimately die with covid if you have had a booster. I had a long discussion with the boss regarding the “venerable” and how that would effect the figures for the triple jabbed. And this is part of the problem. Those that are classed as venerable are suffering from an increase in immune deficiency response. So if you keep boosting that population you will continue the problem. Bear in mind it was only back at the end of Jan that the unvaccinated where still being blamed for filling up the NHS. No wonder that line has been dropped!!
Wait and see what happens with cancer rates over the next 12 months. The Deptartment of Defence in America are seeing a 200% increase in cancer amoung it’s employees, that are almost 100% jabbed. The worst is still to come.