J
Jimoz
Well-known member
Got a bit of ground thinking of popping 4 or 5 containers on all next to each other in a row. 5 will fit with half a metre or so to spare if all tight. The ground is just topsoil and with clay atm so I'm thinking i need a decent foundation for the corners. What are my options? Dont really want to reduce dig and stone underneath the whole area. I was thinking either 450 square holes down to like 600 or more and build some pillars up finishing just above ground for the corners. Otherwise I thought as I'm stoning infront of the containers i could extend this underneath for a ft or 2 then do a strip at the back a metre wide along the whole length of the 5 containers next to each other. Im not sure they'd stack as neat like this and maybe over time move more.
Whats the craic normally when putting these on virgin ground and wanting a semi neat job?
Whats the craic normally when putting these on virgin ground and wanting a semi neat job?