Compact tractor trailer wanted

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I converted a tipping skip into a trailer a few years ago. The job I had in mind was to put sand into heat main trenches so was tow with 1.5 t digger. I can load and unload nicely with the digger. It tips ok but you can't tip in one tump, it tips half out then you have to move back to get the rest out. If I were to make it again it would have wider tyres as 165 13 don't like nearly 2 ton.
I bet they don't :oops::ROFLMAO:but they're only flat on the bottom Griff ;):giggle::giggle:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Not sure on budget or capacity required, last one is nearest as I believe @diggerjones is in Cheshire?
those last two you added are tidy too :giggle: ..... bit wide for Dylan's needs though probably :unsure:.... can't believe the prices of some of these little trailers ... almost as much as their big brothers:oops:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Your copying my ideas now Graham. Ha

"great minds........." ;):)
been looking for ages Dylan:( .... bitterly regret selling me one from work :cry:.. was a peach .... beauty of using one as a trailer body is the ability to pick it up on the forks as well and empty it where ever.....they need to be up in the air to tip into a tidy heap:rolleyes:
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
With having the dozer blade on little tractor should work well,
 
Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Well-known member
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2725344710814997/?ref=feed_rhc

66273720_2393044804104530_439580247659118592_n.jpg
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Think my skip trailer will be wider than i want because of the width of the skip. We will see, should be able to have go with it tomorrow. The jobs on hold for a week or so, so I've got a bit of time.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
was looking at these earlier today Frank ... Muldy 3500 .... discussing 'em with Alex ... apparently they'm well north of £8k :eek::oops:

https://www.muldy.de/en/products/muldy-3500.html

1564940951523.png



do a few different models including a 16 grand hooklift trailer

1564941190867.png


1564941217029.png


https://www.muldy.de/en/products/muldy-3500-pick-up.html
 
Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Active member
Those Muldy trailers look the biz

Dylan how about one of the smaller ifor or indespension tippers?
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Those Muldy trailers look the biz

Dylan how about one of the smaller ifor or indespension tippers?
I've started my tip skip project now. Don't know if it will be any good.
One tyre is shagged and the other will probably go bang as soon as it has some weight on it.
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I’ve got loads of old Land Rover tyres mate, will pull you a couple of decent ones out if you like?
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Good man dan. Think there 16". You got wheels.
 
Top