Clarksons farm - amazon prime tv

Charlie

Charlie

As a farmer that has given up farming the farm, it's an excellent bit of TV that hopefully gives non-farmers a little glimpse of the hardships of farming. Very watchable TV although you have to keep in mind that every time he fcuks up he probably earns another million form the filming where-as the rest of us have to get the welder out and botch it somehow. "Reminds me why I got rid of them!!" Ditto @TiltyShaun

Giles

Giles

Bit of a clue, either demolition spec or jcb did a bit of product placement lol

Attachments

• 77D74DA9-C87E-46C3-A08E-775AC54A2165.jpeg
    77D74DA9-C87E-46C3-A08E-775AC54A2165.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 148
Gunners

Gunners

Judging by the amount of new JCB kit in the series, I would imagine they "lent" him a few items... In the first episode he has an old 90's Ag spec Loadall, which we never see again - replaced by a brand new one and several "hired in" bits of kit. I saw a linked in post from the guy who did the forestry work saying they were meant to teach Clarkson how to drive the harvester for the show but covid stopped all that. I think there's more production in it than we think but a good watch none the less.
Anyone else think Gerald's voice was cut around to make it seem less understandable? I could understand him then suddenly he was talking about something completely different. All edited for the show I think.

Storrsy

Storrsy

Great series. If you watch the ep where he digs the pond in the 360 you never actually see a shot of him doing the proper digging in the machine. The boom or something else is always suspiciously in the way. Then you notice he's wearing wellies and you see the machine drivers boots. Ruined it a bit for me but then I suppose it is tv. They've just let him have a play in a field for all the go pro cab shots.
Ha I said I bet he didn’t do that pond to wifey. Seeing the end result was not the work of a complete amateur.