Carter diggers..

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I'm with Graham Tbh, IMHO if you Advertise a 20t class Excavator, you supply a 20t Excavator....

Advertise a 20t Komatsu you supply a f****ng Komatsu.... https://www.heservices.co.uk/large-diggers/

That's my personal view on things, rightly or wrongly..... Advertising a Komatsu 210 and showing up with A Luigong 210 is abit like showing up with a 18t machine with 21t stickers on :unsure: Particularly when H.E tend to charge a little better than some on the premise that you will get a top quality machine. A bit like expecting a Takeuchi from CBL, or a Bag of s**t from R.Sanders Plant Hire.

As for slashing rates... well all the big ones are guilty of that...... H.E included IMHO. Reap what you sow.

Q.E.D.

K

Komatsu

I'm with Graham Tbh, IMHO if you Advertise a 20t class Excavator, you supply a 20t Excavator....
Unless you pacifically ask for a brand and a model no. You get what you asked for....... its more than likely that the snowflake couldn’t plug his usb into monitor to watch a film, so whinged and moaned like most of the fuckers out there at the moment.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Unless you pacifically ask for a brand and a model no. You get what you asked for....... its more than likely that the snowflake couldn’t plug his usb into monitor to watch a film, so whinged and moaned like most of the fuckers out there at the moment.

If your website says 20t excavator then I fully agree.... BUT H.E's website/plant list says f**k all about Luigongs.

It's abit like me making a website with all komatsu excavators and then supplying the same sized hymac's :unsure: Oh you don't like your 580BT? Well you only asked for a 13t excavator.... You expected a komatsu? Well you should of explicitly asked for one....

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

HE have missed a trick. Get them sprayed from the factory in Komatsu colours and have the badge delete option ticked. Stick the PC210 stickers or whatever number they are on now days (showing my age) and the accountants paying the bills would know any different!!

R

Rob 210

Advertise a 20t Komatsu you supply a f****ng Komatsu.... https://www.heservices.co.uk/large-diggers/

That's my personal view on things, rightly or wrongly..... Advertising a Komatsu 210 and showing up with A Luigong 210 is abit like showing up with a 18t machine with 21t stickers on :unsure: Particularly when H.E tend to charge a little better than some on the premise that you will get a top quality machine. A bit like expecting a Takeuchi from CBL, or a Bag of s**t from R.Sanders Plant Hire.

As for slashing rates... well all the big ones are guilty of that...... H.E included IMHO. Reap what you sow.
Advertising a mini digger and turn up with a spear and jackson,powered by a doler

Bri963

Bri963

To be honest, I like the Liu Gongs that I’ve tried. Build quality is good and the performance is up there.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Im sure they are fine machines but the demand would be so tough it would need to be cheap...

K

Komatsu

If your website says 20t excavator then I fully agree.... BUT H.E's website/plant list says f**k all about Luigongs.

It's abit like me making a website with all komatsu excavators and then supplying the same sized hymac's :unsure: Oh you don't like your 580BT? Well you only asked for a 13t excavator.... You expected a komatsu? Well you should of explicitly asked for one....
If it’s like for like Rory doesn’t make a difference, can’t see Graham complaining if they’d sent him a Liebherr out??...like I’ve said, f****ng snowflakes, it’s all people seem do be doing at the moment in the industry, they all want top dollar but start blaming everything bar them self’s when it comes to start actually doing the job.

GazCro

GazCro

I can see it from both sides and partly agree with both. But on the odd occasion i hire in i always ask exactly what machine im getting and have on odd occasion asked for something different. But regarding HE they do make it out on website as you're getting a komatsu so you could be miffed at getting a liugong (but was it that bad).

craig

craig

If it’s like for like Rory doesn’t make a difference, can’t see Graham complaining if they’d sent him a Liebherr out??...like I’ve said, f****ng snowflakes, it’s all people seem do be doing at the moment in the industry, they all want top dollar but start blaming everything bar them self’s when it comes to start actually doing the job.
While I agree with you on like for like, but Rory`s link to HE`s site, under the `our fleet` and `Large Diggers Available to Hire` shows 🔻
With no mention of other makes on the fleet, so you kind of expect that machine off them.

22 Ton Excavator
Model: Komatsu PC 210-11

22 Ton Excavator Hire

VIEW SPEC SHEETS – DOWNLOAD NOW
Weight:22,260 KG
Height: 3.035 M
Width:3.08 M
Length- Transport Position:9.485 M
Max Dig Depth:6.62 M
Max Dig Height:10.0 M
Max Reach-Ground Level:9.70 M
Max Dump Height: 7.110 M
Fuel Tank Capacity:

Track Width:
Rubber Tracked –
Steel Tracked –
350 LTS

600MM
700MM

K

Komatsu

While I agree with you on like for like, but Rory`s link to HE`s site, under the `our fleet` and `Large Diggers Available to Hire` shows 🔻
With no mention of other makes on the fleet, so you kind of expect that machine off them.

22 Ton Excavator
Model: Komatsu PC 210-11

22 Ton Excavator Hire

VIEW SPEC SHEETS – DOWNLOAD NOW
Weight:22,260 KG
Height:3.035 M
Width:3.08 M
Length- Transport Position:9.485 M
Max Dig Depth:6.62 M
Max Dig Height:10.0 M
Max Reach-Ground Level:9.70 M
Max Dump Height:7.110 M
Fuel Tank Capacity:

Track Width:
Rubber Tracked –
Steel Tracked –
350 LTS

600MM
700MM
But if you maybe ask when you phone up what they will be/intend on sending out, you will know what’s going to get dropped off, the fact that they haven’t asked says it all really.

Last edited:
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Did you actually bother reading what I said. I didn't complain, I was interested to see what it was like and although an okay machine it was not as good as the Komatsu. What I did say was chatting to the collection driver HE had been receiving complaints and I suggested ways they may have got more acceptance of delivering Lugongs when rightly ot wrongly people were expecting Komatsus. Given HE'S website gives performance specs so you can check a machine fits your purpose and those specs are for the Komatsu they picture I think it is a natural assumption to make that they are what you would get, but I guess I'm just a complaining snow flake who wants to watch videos on the machine monitor (is that even possible?).

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Whats a snowflake :unsure:
frozen rain -- falls out the sky when it's cold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p
well in 'Til death us do part' - Alf Garnett et al ...... it was a white man :LOL::LOL: .....
I believe the 'modern' usage implies fragility -- fragile as a snow flake

Furniss

Furniss

frozen rain -- falls out the sky when it's cold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p
well in 'Til death us do part' - Alf Garnett et al ...... it was a white man :LOL::LOL: .....
I believe the 'modern' usage implies fragility -- fragile as a snow flake
Been out of the country a long time and loose touch with the Jargon :)

B

Brendan

To be fair on paper the liugong on the komatsu are very similar specs wise, from what I've seen the liugong has slightly more power and possibly better lift capacity but there is so many options so gave up on that. Komatsu has a better level of kit as standard and would imagine a better computer system too

Nick...

Nick...

The big hirers ruin it fir the rest of us.if people don’t like my rates they can go elsewhere
Nick...

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
The reason I hire from big hirers is not about the cost. I quote my job to include whatever the hire cost will be, but to make life easier. We work all over the country and use our own attachments. I want to know that when the machine turns up on site it will pick up our attachment and the hydraulics will connect and work. We obviously have many different attachment heads, but the big fleets tend to use standard pin set ups across their fleet so they don't have problems with their buckets not fitting, so we know a 20t in Portsmouth from HE will pick up the same attachment as a 20t from HE in Liverpool. They also tend to pipe up the auxiliary circuits the same. Dealing with smaller outfits has caused us problems in the past, either when they have cross hired in a machine that has a different set up than was agreed or they have some weird couplers on the auxilary which won't fit and when I take them off to put my own on have weird size threads that I don't have. As we are always very tight on time this can be a big issue.