C****

JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
I really do hope every last ulez camera gets vandalized and regardless of the money I hope any mobile vans do to until these complete morons in gouvenment realise they can't dictate to this level how the general public live. Whilst I'm at it I would not be sad at all if the vandalism extended to some of those in charge personal properties. They really haven't got two brain cells to rub together if they can't see the harm they are doing.
Its F ing frightening and we pay the c nts
 
JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
It is unbelievable the situation we have got ourselves into. And how difficult it is to work your way out. I honestly don't think it will be long and we will all be emigrating to eastern Europe for a better life.
I am sure we are going to end up a third world country
And i thought i was a pessimist :ROFLMAO:
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
I really do hope every last ulez camera gets vandalized and regardless of the money I hope any mobile vans do to until these complete morons in gouvenment realise they can't dictate to this level how the general public live. Whilst I'm at it I would not be sad at all if the vandalism extended to some of those in charge personal properties. They really haven't got two brain cells to rub together if they can't see the harm they are doing.
It would be great if every camera got destroyed but they'd only use our bloody money to replace them.
Obviously designing a cheap, quick to replace or vandal proof camera would be far too easy/cheap.
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
Its F ing frightening and we pay the c nts
It's all a mixture of bloody frightening and extremely depressing. I know I'm bloody glad I wasn't born 20 years later, wouldn't want to be at school leaving age now!

The thing that really pisses me off is that no one, apart from a few hippies and yogurt knitters, have asked for any of the stuff we are now having rammed down our throats now- ULEZ, net zero, blanket 20 mph limits, variable speed limits, clueless newt tickelers who probably charge more than machine operators, cycle lanes that cause massive congestion, cyclists with 30 car tailbacks, road tax that bares no relation to anything worth while, paper bloody straws (I'm all for cutting out on packaging/plastic waste but paper straws don't bloody work!), dpf and adblue faults that cause vehicles to be useless after 10 years, I could go on.. but I really shouldn't.

Sorry, rant over 😆
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
And i thought i was a pessimist :ROFLMAO:

I'm slightly peed off ATM.
Working 6 days a week to get nowhere. It seems a completely pointless struggle atm.
Meanwhile doing the 278 works for a nice new block of flats that the housing association have bought, to give to people that they have openly said they believe will strip all the white goods plus the boilers and radiators to sell within a month. And apparently they just accept replacing all this on a regular basis free of charge to the tenants.
We also have a multi million dollar rescue operation to save people that can spend more than the price of a house on locking themselves in a sarcophagus and being dropped in the sea.

It would be great if every camera got destroyed but they'd only use our bloody money to replace them.
Obviously designing a cheap, quick to replace or vandal proof camera would be far too easy/cheap.
I really would hope it would reach a point where the public win. I am quite honestly at this moment quite up for the collapse of civilization and the dawn of a mad Max world.
 
JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
It's all a mixture of bloody frightening and extremely depressing. I know I'm bloody glad I wasn't born 20 years later, wouldn't want to be at school leaving age now!

The thing that really pisses me off is that no one, apart from a few hippies and yogurt knitters, have asked for any of the stuff we are now having rammed down our throats now- ULEZ, net zero, blanket 20 mph limits, variable speed limits, clueless newt tickelers who probably charge more than machine operators, cycle lanes that cause massive congestion, cyclists with 30 car tailbacks, road tax that bares no relation to anything worth while, paper bloody straws (I'm all for cutting out on packaging/plastic waste but paper straws don't bloody work!), dpf and adblue faults that cause vehicles to be useless after 10 years, I could go on.. but I really shouldn't.

Sorry, rant over 😆
Thank you, that made me laugh, tonights comments where getting somewhat depressing, how the F did you get ten years before dpf/adblue faults :ROFLMAO:
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
Thank you, that made me laugh, tonights comments where getting somewhat depressing, how the F did you get ten years before dpf/adblue faults :ROFLMAO:
Yes I seemed to have accidentally set the angry cat amongst the depressing pigeons 😆 🤣 hopefully a quick rant clears the air a bit.
Ah yes, good point! That should have said adblue/dpf faults 1 day after the warranty expires!
 
JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
Yes I seemed to have accidentally set the angry cat amongst the depressing pigeons 😆 🤣 hopefully a quick rant clears the air a bit.
Ah yes, good point! That should have said adblue/dpf faults 1 day after the warranty expires!
Lot of angry cats about :ROFLMAO: good luck with the DPF?adblue(get it mapped out)
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
different topic but c**ts all the same ...... HTF are they getting away with all this sh1t, when they should be being investigated for all the criminal activities committed by their 'brethren' ... WTF should they be allowed to 'essentially buy' their way out of going to prison ... this really is unbelievable on the 'off the scale' stakes .... talk about arse covering nepotism



 
B

bobthebuilder

Well-known member
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
W⚓s :mad::mad:🤬🤬🤬
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I’m starting to wonder are we just old dinosaurs whose views are irrelevant. Why is there no one to vote for that has an opposing view when current parties are getting into bed with the likes of extinction rebellion? Surely a common sense party would get enough votes to make a difference . Or are we just resigned to saying I told you so when it’s all gone tits up
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
I’m starting to wonder are we just old dinosaurs whose views are irrelevant. Why is there no one to vote for that has an opposing view when current parties are getting into bed with the likes of extinction rebellion? Surely a common sense party would get enough votes to make a difference . Or are we just resigned to saying I told you so when it’s all gone tits up
The thing is though that virtually everyone I know, from their 20s through to their 70s has a pretty similar outlook and wants the similar things. A common sense party is a brilliant way of describing it- broad aims of making daily life easier, if you work you get ahead, if you commit crimes you're in the sh#t, if you're old or ill you get looked after. Not the increasingly restrictive, inefficient, bureaucratic out of control money taking shambles that all parties currently are.
Sadly I think your last sentence is the truest of all...
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
I’m starting to wonder are we just old dinosaurs whose views are irrelevant. Why is there no one to vote for that has an opposing view when current parties are getting into bed with the likes of extinction rebellion? Surely a common sense party would get enough votes to make a difference . Or are we just resigned to saying I told you so when it’s all gone tits up
Because anyone that says anything different is a bigot domestic terrorist racist etc. The media ridicule them have to keep the 2 party system with a 3rd never likely to gain power
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Because anyone that says anything different is a bigot domestic terrorist racist etc. The media ridicule them have to keep the 2 party system with a 3rd never likely to gain power
What can we do ? Sit back and let it happen ? I’m to old to glue myself to an activist !
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
The thing is though that virtually everyone I know, from their 20s through to their 70s has a pretty similar outlook and wants the similar things. A common sense party is a brilliant way of describing it- broad aims of making daily life easier, if you work you get ahead, if you commit crimes you're in the sh#t, if you're old or ill you get looked after. Not the increasingly restrictive, inefficient, bureaucratic out of control money taking shambles that all parties currently are.
Sadly I think your last sentence is the truest of all...

This is what labour is supposed to be, there for normal everyday working people. It's just they have failed spectacularly. Atleast conservative openly aim to screw us over
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
This is what labour is supposed to be, there for normal everyday working people. It's just they have failed spectacularly. Atleast conservative openly aim to screw us over
Too much of a divide in labour . They wanted to kill the left of the party but in doing so they’ve gone a bit to far in the wrong direction . In my opinion they are unvoteable .
 
Top