Brexit

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
We are never going to get what we want when the vast majority of mps voted remain, I mean that and they're selfish self serving arseholes only looking to further themselves for a bigger paycheck
YEP !! :mad::mad::mad:

Stock

Stock

So what the mood like now? seeing as Ms May got a telling off and an ultimatum form the EU.................................................

V8Druid

V8Druid

So what the mood like now? seeing as Ms May got a telling off and an ultimatum form the EU.................................................
trust you to bring us back to reality :p .... ain't seen the news in several days and had almost 'forgotten' about that shit :ROFLMAO: .... ****ing fiasco drags on :rolleyes::(

see on FB there are all sorts of rumblings from the transport industry, about port blockades and go slows on all major M/way routes for HGV vehicles, on Saturday, as they'm all pissed off with the whole uncertainty debacle :mad: .... be interesting to see if anything comes of it ?? :unsure:

V8Druid

V8Druid

so basically we'm all completely ****ed :( ......so ..... declare a public holiday for a few weeks and an open season on all MPs for, say a month, for a nominal license fee of ... er, say a quid :giggle: .... everyone and anyone can go bag an MP or six (y) ...... it'd please the hunting and shooting fraternity and get shot of a lot of dead wood in one hit :cool: ..... then find some 'proper' business minded negotiators to get it sorted .... not these fkn air heads currently 'in charge' who couldn't negotiate a deal for a bag of marbles in a playground full of five year olds ..... they'd get fleeced, by the kids :mad:

Charlie

Charlie

Below is my response day before yesterday to the Department of Health as they were asking for feedback to their updates (I run a pharmaceutical company as well). Have just spoke to our shipping agent re picking up some pallets from Belgium and he says that there are NO lorry's moving at the moment as none of the drivers want to get caught abroad without a permit if and when Brexit happens. Apparently not enough permits have been issued by far so the majority don't have one. Other than that he has no idea what is happening!
WHAT A FUCKING CLUSTERFUCK!

Dear Sirs,
Many thanks for your continuing updates.
As a short introduction we are pharmaceutical company importing and distributing among other things pharmaceuticals and class 2a medical devices from European manufacturers.
I have received dozens of guidance emails from all sorts of interested parties which has resulted in hundreds of links to various acts and guidance documents online pending different outcomes.
I have to state that at this point we have absolutely no idea what is required or what we need to do to continue supply!
Kind regards,

I wait for a reply but am not going to hold my breath. And no I can't get my goods from Belgium :mad::mad::mad::mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

well the transport industry are pissed off with it for sure :mad: ... 'sposed to be all sorts of blockades and rolling road blocks planned for this weekend, kicking off this afternoon apparently, :unsure: in protest to/at above said "CLUSTERFUCK" .... could be a difficult weekend for anyone planning on going anywhere, :oops: if all that is mooted to be occurring, does actually happen. :unsure:
Got Josh and co. coming up from Plymouth this evening ... local radio/rags, down there, are reporting an impending M5 blockade kicking off around 17.00 today .... so they may have a long trip :rolleyes: ..... we shall see .... soon at a guess? :confused:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Still some twists and turns to come. What is quite clear is the EU are desperate for the deal to be ratified. Probably because they know it was better than they hoped!!!!

T

topkit

These idiots cannot get it into their heads is that come election time both main parties are going to get an absolute kicking from their constituents in all of the leave areas which was the majority of the UK apart from London. It is truly appalling that these ameteurs that call themselves politicians cannot stop bickering amongs each other, Please don't get me started on that absolute Pillock speaker Burcow, The EU has a lot more problems coming, A leading economist in France has just spoken out against the EU and he got a standing ovation when he demanded A Frexit vote, There is more unrest in Holland in their Local Elections a far right party took a huge amount of votes giving them several more seats in their parliament, Hungary is also causing problems and Poland is very unhappy about things so things are beginning to snowball it will be very interesting when the European elections take place in May- bring it on!

T

topkit

Most Brexiteers are well informed people and not the Gammon thickets that remainers tell you they are, I have posted several times regarding our money being wasted by the EU, When you think back what this country has done.over the years fought and won world wars the EU treats the UK with contempt and will never reform it is a dictatorship that answers to nobody, I cannot understand why anyone can want to stay in such a fixed cartel, I have over the past few months had many a heated debate with remainers and left them totally tied up in knots as not one of them could give me a good reason as why we need to stay in the EU, one person even said they like the status quo, so I pointed out to them did they realise the common market was formed for trade, This then became the EEC, people who voted for the common market were not told that our farmers would have to cut down entire fruit orchards, whilst we import apples from France, fishermen would have to burn their boats whilst German, Spanish and French fishermen plunder our waters, butter mountains, farmers having to leave fields set aside whilst we import wheat from Germany, close our mines and import coal from Poland, Then we have a European Parliament formed and a European court all making rules and regulations for us to follow. Then an EU flag, and national anthem and now the promise of an EU army and then Brussels controlling our tax well if you cannot see what has been happening you really have no place to criticise anyone that voted for Brexit, I have then looked for a response from these people and guess what they have usually just look blank and say really, The real fact is most remainers live in London and have absolutely no idea as to what goes on in the rest of the UK- fact!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

she gets my vote :giggle:(y) .....as said before ..... the Germans are wetting themselves about having to fill the shortfall in budget our exit will create ... aside from the voting issues she speaks of and all the other issues ....... and it's their own bloody fault ..... :mad::mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Most Brexiteers are well informed people and not the Gammon thickets that remainers tell you they are, I have posted several times regarding our money being wasted by the EU, When you think back what this country has done.over the years fought and won world wars the EU treats the UK with contempt and will never reform it is a dictatorship that awnsers to nobody, I cannot understand why anyone can want to stay in such a fixed cartel, I have over the p sat few months had many a heated debate with remainers and left them totally tied up in knots as not one of them could give me a good reason as why we need to stay in the EU, one person even said they like the status quo, so I pointed out to them did they realise the common market was formed for trade, This then became the EEC, people who voted for the common market were not told that our farmers would have to cut down entire fruit orchards, whilst we import apples from France, fishermen would have to burn their boats whilst German, Spanish and French fishermen plunder our waters, butter mountains, farmers having to leave fields set aside whilst we import wheat from Germany, close our mines and import coal from Poland, Then we have a European Parliament formed and a European court all making rules and regulations for us to follow. Then an EU flag, and national anthem and now the promise of an EU army and then Brussels controlling our tax well if you cannot see what has been happening you really have no place to criticise anyone that voted for Brexit, I have then looked for a response from these people and guess what they have usually just look blank and say really, The real fact is most remainers live in London and have absolutely no idea as to what goes on in the rest of the UK- fact!!
a.n.other top post TK (y)

Stock

Stock

this is what yoy guys need to do.................................................Let the precious out to play..............................

JD450A

JD450A

Wolf without teeth.
I have my Fears that V for Vendetta is actually our future.... Looks abit like Corbyn/the Druid.

Attachments

Bob

Bob

In the times obituary today to mark the end of democracy somebody announced its death
The road ahead to democracy at the House of Commons is closed according to Robin Ridge in The Times
Get the biggest Daily stories by email

See our privacy notice
Unsurprisingly it's been the talk of Twitter today and the Huffington Post even wrote a story about it.

For there among the death notices in today's issue of The Times is a slightly unusual obituary.

A mystery Brexiteer placed the following ad: "UK Democracy on 29th March 2019, aged 312.

"It was with sad regret that Democracy died quietly in her sleep at 11pm, on the 29th March 2019. The cause of death was by foul play and the culprits have yet to be brought to justice.

"Democracy campaigned for the rule of law, human rights and free elections. She listened to everyone and favoured the majority in all her decisions. She will be sorely missed. God have mercy on her soul."

The cheeky obituary notice in The Times