Brexit

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
"Need to face up to the consequences of the decisions this house has made"

The best statement going in the current situation.

None of them have really hit upon the reality.... the majority of the general public voted out. Those that voted in tended to be from the likes of London..... So the rich.

You cannot seek a deal that doesn't exist.... nor is there a issue putting a border in the Irish sea, A lot of this utter bollocks has been caused by trying to barter completely unrelated and incompatible things... Just f****ng leave already and it'll sort it'self out.

Just f****ng bollocks.... at this rate I think a referendum on giving politicians concrete shoes and throwing them in the Thames would be a unsurprising victory.

Where is Guy Fawkes? Hell come on ISIS, you have a opportunity.... Sharia law atm is looking more fair and just than anything written by this group of cockwombles.

F

fred

They are playing a very dangerous game taking away the people’s democratic vote cast in the referendum. Can’t see it going well on the streets.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I voted out, as did most people I know. My MP is consistently voting against May’s deal, so I’ll stick with her, but lots of people I know have expressed the opinion that come the next election they are so sick of the current lot they will vote for any extremist right wing party available. I’m sure lefties will do the same and it is going to lead to our stable system falling apart because it turns out lots of current MPs don’t believe in democracy and would rather f**k it up for everyone than go with the democratic result.
The only thing that can save it is if they man up and embrace a no deal brexit and make the best of it. £30 billion will go a fair way to smoothing out problems and in reality the Germans will still want to sell us their cars etc, so deals can be done after we leave.
Graham

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I voted out, as did most people I know. My MP is consistently voting against May’s deal, so I’ll stick with her, but lots of people I know have expressed the opinion that come the next election they are so sick of the current lot they will vote for any extremist right wing party available. I’m sure lefties will do the same and it is going to lead to our stable system falling apart because it turns out lots of current MPs don’t believe in democracy and would rather f**k it up for everyone than go with the democratic result.
The only thing that can save it is if they man up and embrace a no deal brexit and make the best of it. £30 billion will go a fair way to smoothing out problems and in reality the Germans will still want to sell us their cars etc, so deals can be done after we leave.
Graham
Man up FFS !!!! :mad::mad: they'd all need to grow a pair first :( ..... democracy is on life support tonight and the prognosis don't look good :cry::cry::mad:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Unless they sort themselves a way out of this mess it will be the end of 2 party politics in this country!! Then the real mess really starts!!!

S

Smiffy

They are playing a very dangerous game taking away the people’s democratic vote cast in the referendum. Can’t see it going well on the streets.

Unfortunately the majority that voted remain where the younger more liberty generation that are statistically more likely to riot
And they are far to short sited and ignorant that they won't see this as a removal of democratic rights but as them getting there own way so I think the chances of large problems on the streets in unfortunately low

Another big problem is this constant scare mongering.
Every day the media report something negative that could happen as if it's a sure thing yet I haven't heard one report of positives that could occur
This is despite the fact that our economy has actually grown in the last year although only a small amount this should be far more prevalent than the rubbish the news emphasize
Or how much trouble most the European countries are in and surely we are better not being associated with them

Adam

Adam

At this point the bunting should be up, a national bank hoilday in place for the 29th March and street party's being organised!! Not news articles showing a weathered old union jack flag and talk of extensions.

V8Druid

V8Druid

the bloody media thrive on doom and gloom :mad:.... rare to have a 'feel good' item on the news :rolleyes:...... they are responsible for all sorts of s**t occurring, by exaggerating situations :mad:....
as for last night's so say vote :rolleyes: .... any and all who failed to vote should be sacked - END OF :mad::mad: ...... this demanded a decisive vote, not some bunch of tossers sitting on their hands - as per usual, doing f**k all, for a lot of bucks - :mad: could spend your entire career there and do f**k all :mad::mad:

Last edited:
S

Smiffy

On druids suggestion that this suits this thread to

Stock

Stock

D1mp6rVXcAAd2Qx.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

over 200 majority for a brexit delay ...... tossers ..... If I were TM I'd throw my hands in the air, and walk away ... she might as well be hitting her head with a 2lb hammer .... they're all hell bent on destroying democracy in the UK:mad::mad:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

I think the EU are holding there heads in there hands tonight. I suspect we might yet see a further change to the backstop after Meaningful Vote 3 goes down again next week. Only sense out of today is the Parliament majority against another referendum......at the moment!

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

In my experience with Clusterfucks you scratch your head for a few minutes and start digging!!
Perhaps my Clusterfuck experience has been too limited!!

B

Brendan

We are never going to get what we want when the vast majority of mps voted remain, I mean that and they're selfish self serving arseholes only looking to further themselves for a bigger paycheck

V8Druid

V8Druid

We are never going to get what we want when the vast majority of mps voted remain, I mean that and they're selfish self serving arseholes only looking to further themselves for a bigger paycheck
YEP !! :mad::mad::mad:

Stock

Stock

So what the mood like now? seeing as Ms May got a telling off and an ultimatum form the EU.................................................