Blind spot stickers

Furniss

Furniss

Are you lot in U.K having to put these on ?
Or only if you want to run in europe 🤷‍♂️
20210203_175045.jpg

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Do you need a London window to drive in London or is it just an option?
We had a delivery truck in this week with one.

B

Brendan

What's the point the jumped up plebs just ignore it anyway

S

Smiffy

Do you need a London window to drive in London or is it just an option?
We had a delivery truck in this week with one.

No but you need a certificate to prove you have high visibility
If this isn't achieved with a window it can be done with cameras and proximity sensors

Preferably a full brigade system I think which beeps and flashes and shouts at the driver when you try and manouver

And that's how you know you are getting towards london even the bin lorry's want to identify as something else

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
London 🤮 Been there once and worked on the outskirts for 3 years.... never again.

Getting lost with a A25C in Staines was a experience.....

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
London, where everything will look like a bin lorry soon!

View attachment 21691View attachment 21692
TBH I can well see why they're requiring them ........ for all the p**cks on siccles who insist on sitting on yer N/S step .... watching yer left indicator flash :oops:🤬🤬
a LOT of cyclists're ****ing brain dead ..... once found one holding onto the hook block behind the Rapier HS 10 on a very long uphill drag, locally (4 miles 1:12) on the A465 ... a regular route that me cranes used to haul up (and down) very slowly .... couldn't believe my eyes .... just gave the winch lever a nudge, to drop a couple of inches off the drum and take the tension off the hook on it's retaining strop .... he very near fell off his bike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the strop had given way the block would've killed him like a bug