He’s a millionaire plumber - it takes up less space than the cash he had stuffed under his bed...Did you just buy the e10 for work on your place @pettsy ?
Got a new build on atm. Bloody plumbers can't get a goodun for love or money. Got an older guy I normally use but he's set in his ways. Ok on renovations and alterations. I want an all manifold set up on this place for both heating and hot water. Anyway a lot of one man band guys are not VAT registered. I supply and just want labour only in this instance. Otherwise I'm losing the vat for a start.
Got a new build on atm. Bloody plumbers can't get a goodun for love or money. Got an older guy I normally use but he's set in his ways. Ok on renovations and alterations. I want an all manifold set up on this place for both heating and hot water. Anyway a lot of one man band guys are not VAT registered. I supply and just want labour only in this instance. Otherwise I'm losing the vat for a start.
Yes. I like to have my own kit where possible, and means i can do things as and when needed. You lot say us plumbers are bad, but I’d say the same about builders. It’s taken months to find one as most either didn’t reply to calls and messages or couldn’t even give me a cost estimate!Did you just buy the e10 for work on your place @pettsy ?