Benford Terex TV1200 Roller problem.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Just to button this one up. Pump came out several weeks ago. Tank off, clean out, new filter etc.
I sent the pump away for an overhaul.
A5C14B01-0558-4FEF-B2B0-5D066DA4732A.jpeg

They confirmed the suspicions that the bearings had collapsed in the swash plate, you nailed it @CPS 👍
Anyhow, it returned the other day, after parting with a large sum of hard earned money 🙄😔, bitter pill to swallow but it’s no bloody good to anyone busted, chalk it down to experience and it’s just one of those things.
And I got her up and running again this morning 👍
5FF2B71F-04F4-4FB6-AA24-F229175DD4CF.jpeg
ACF2FF6A-0983-4615-8A3F-1140E812A0BA.jpeg

Routy56

Routy56

Just to button this one up. Pump came out several weeks ago. Tank off, clean out, new filter etc.
I sent the pump away for an overhaul.View attachment 14054
They confirmed the suspicions that the bearings had collapsed in the swash plate, you nailed it @CPS 👍
Anyhow, it returned the other day, after parting with a large sum of hard earned money 🙄😔, bitter pill to swallow but it’s no bloody good to anyone busted, chalk it down to experience and it’s just one of those things.
And I got her up and running again this morning 👍View attachment 14052View attachment 14053
Well done - they are a great tool if you have the work. It will soon pay for the repairs 😉
We had a TV800 for a few years. Loved it but didn’t really have enough work. Wish we’d kept it now 😂