In all the wrong places on the jz70 today trying to figure out why tracking won't go to high speed. Started with the solenoid which had been left disconnected by the last engineer, that then blew a fuse when connected, moved on to
the part the electromagnetic solenoid moves..?
(I have no idea what this is called and wish I knew). That was stuck. Freed with a push and now it works proper. High speed tracking still not engaging however. Moved down to the final drive in an attempt to free anything that might also be stuck down there, left side done this evening, but right side still to go. If this doesn't work I'll have to pick up a pressure gauge from somewhere and plum it into the line that runs to the final drive to change the tracking speed down there, see if its got the right pressure. Thats my train of thought anyway.
She'd fair on silted up down there...! This is the RHS, LHS was worse but didn't think to grab a pic.
View attachment 13870