Auction watch

F

fred

that is one good thing about iphones, if you can connect to wifi you dont need a signal to receive calls.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
come to wales ,more dead spots than live
and in the silliest of places .... two I can think of in two miles of each other on the A40 main trunk road just outside Raglan ... crazy -- drive in and out of them :rolleyes: and a totally flat-ish area .. just the cells don't overlap :mad:

B

bobthebuilder

and in the silliest of places .... two I can think of in two miles of each other on the A40 main trunk road just outside Raglan ... crazy -- drive in and out of them :rolleyes: and a totally flat-ish area .. just the cells don't overlap :mad:
plenty of places ,main momouth to chepstow roads ,along river and over the hill ,miles and miles of no signal

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Ask every openreach engineer...they used to know every spot they could park up."off the radar" ....bit of lead so GPS dead and no signal...had a cracking sleep mate🤣🤣

B

bobthebuilder

Reading Auction of Contractors Plant & Equipment ring 3 29/03/2021 8:00 AM BST - 08/04/2021 12:00 PM BST
Starts Ending 08/04/2021 12:00 PM BST

0DqRYWVab_p8Ey7tHk-a83unzb63pR2lEAz1d8AsGmNUSeDy1W5se3Afkas2wqMyyMZE0MT88E9lkC06-d9kdZYTAWISDBMUayaiSaHSlIub1IYxljGI1p4K6YDx6kE=s0-d-e1-ft

4ojXX9Ifnfa8_Of2OhOobQPBkLS1X2sPAuQ5osjLdobkyD-jeVZAnbEIiQQOC5YX91FzkFZcAv9iJa7CeqZkweoITOLshn-PK17D-q6hMsaz-_UXAowfEmOO3dhTNBRcXJCR-bfjFQ=s0-d-e1-ft

HzlTnCBSFnAIBOJ167YOmtQkcc5FSpjrQhkUnWUXziVhZaj9Q0m7cFrFTz1aCvBFG_wpXJhzJoMjJNHfq70-SVkIXIoUO3uGRe8m6eOZTOb_UrumQ-JzpbG2-UIff5u1zVosyjH7Ezi3t6drKg1k=s0-d-e1-ft
THIS IS RING 3 ONLY
RING 2 WILL FINISH FROM 12 NOON ON 9th APRIL
We are working alongside an export declaration company and will assist with paperwork for exporting of lots where applicable

Register to Bid
Ring 3 - Catalogue with Photos
Ring 2 - Catalogue with Photos
Reduction and dispersal sales undertaken on
vendors own premises in any part of the country

V8Druid

V8Druid

Reading Auction of Contractors Plant & Equipment ring 3 29/03/2021 8:00 AM BST - 08/04/2021 12:00 PM BST
Starts Ending 08/04/2021 12:00 PM BST

0DqRYWVab_p8Ey7tHk-a83unzb63pR2lEAz1d8AsGmNUSeDy1W5se3Afkas2wqMyyMZE0MT88E9lkC06-d9kdZYTAWISDBMUayaiSaHSlIub1IYxljGI1p4K6YDx6kE=s0-d-e1-ft

4ojXX9Ifnfa8_Of2OhOobQPBkLS1X2sPAuQ5osjLdobkyD-jeVZAnbEIiQQOC5YX91FzkFZcAv9iJa7CeqZkweoITOLshn-PK17D-q6hMsaz-_UXAowfEmOO3dhTNBRcXJCR-bfjFQ=s0-d-e1-ft

HzlTnCBSFnAIBOJ167YOmtQkcc5FSpjrQhkUnWUXziVhZaj9Q0m7cFrFTz1aCvBFG_wpXJhzJoMjJNHfq70-SVkIXIoUO3uGRe8m6eOZTOb_UrumQ-JzpbG2-UIff5u1zVosyjH7Ezi3t6drKg1k=s0-d-e1-ft
THIS IS RING 3 ONLY
RING 2 WILL FINISH FROM 12 NOON ON 9th APRIL
We are working alongside an export declaration company and will assist with paperwork for exporting of lots where applicable

Register to Bid
Ring 3 - Catalogue with Photos
Ring 2 - Catalogue with Photos
Reduction and dispersal sales undertaken on
vendors own premises in any part of the country
some 'kin silly bids in there, on a pic.

B

Brendan

some 'kin silly bids in there, on a pic.
Some of the prices are mental and considering the state of a couple of dumpers I had in hire over the last three weeks from one them, i would not like to even imagine the state of the crap they don't want to hire out

B

Brendan

Bought a Wacker, going to find out how much misery it's going to bring me tomorrow 🤣🤣

R

Russell

I tried a few BPI auctions but it seams 30-50% of the tools are broken.

B

Brendan

I tried a few BPI auctions but it seams 30-50% of the tools are broken.
I've bought about 10 items from BPI and 3 have been beyond repair, 1 I've not looked at yet but assuming it's similar, 3 items have needed money throwing at them, one the engine has just decided to not play ball, so gives me a grand total of 2 with no real issues, although that may technically be one as the smart vibration watches I bought the sensors have sealed non changeable batteries so that's a half win at worst.

Was just tempted for a replacement generator but prices were going up, took a punt in a large forward and reverse Wacker it says runs and vibe on it so who knows, hopefully no issues so worst case might not lose too much money on it

V8Druid

V8Druid

anyone know what the green (Nissan??) FLT made ..... was real cheap last night (£350) and they're a pretty good truck usually at that sort of vintage

B

Brendan

anyone know what the green (Nissan??) FLT made ..... was real cheap last night (£350) and they're a pretty good truck usually at that sort of vintage
Green mitsubishi was 2.6k and the yellow one was the same

CPS

CPS

Tomorrow morning il pick up a roller that I bought at an auction......... bid without reading the small print😣 non runner😣😣

It had an engine in the pictures so that's a start I guess🥵

V8Druid

V8Druid

Tomorrow morning il pick up a roller that I bought at an auction......... bid without reading the small print😣 non runner😣😣

It had an engine in the pictures so that's a start I guess🥵
turn it into a couple of dipper mounted rollers if it's hyd drive vibe Aiden ..... I'm still looking for a suitable (fecked) donor :rolleyes:

B

Brendan

bloody hell !! :oops: :oops: ..... for that 5 gallon refurb 🤣🤣
Majority of used kit in eBay seems to have had a quick blow over.

There wasn't a great deal of info on any of the items or any pics that show the true state of items. To be honest it's very misleading and takes advantage of online sellers not seeing stuff in person, you can view stuff in person but only favours those local to the site

V8Druid

V8Druid

Majority of used kit in eBay seems to have had a quick blow over.

There wasn't a great deal of info on any of the items or any pics that show the true state of items. To be honest it's very misleading and takes advantage of online sellers not seeing stuff in person, you can view stuff in person but only favours those local to the site
if it's had a 'lick' i generally won't give it a second look, but that green un looked to have had a tidy job done on it ..... but not at that price ... i'd have wanted a full trial for that to be worth chancing an arm at that price