Another crane collapse

GazCro

GazCro

Agreed, could it not be the case if it was anchored to the slabs, its pulled them up as its tipped before fixings have let go?
Not if it wasn't bolted down and tbh if it had been you'd expect all the slabs to have moved not just one. Could have been an old culvert underground nobody knew about that collapsed.

S

Smiffy

Not if it wasn't bolted down and tbh if it had been you'd expect all the slabs to have moved not just one. Could have been an old culvert underground nobody knew about that collapsed.

Equally if it has moved due to insufficient counter weight and lifted 3 legs imposing it's entire weight onto one pad it wouldn't really be surprising for that pad to move in relation to the other three

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Take it you've not watched AvE before, that was pretty good for him. Good theory too.
love me some AVE tappy tappy tap and skookum as frig and the all important Click as you tighten something have become part of my work language everyday

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

love me some AVE tappy tappy tap and skookum as frig and the all important Click as you tighten something have become part of my work language everyday

I am also an AvE fan, he does make me laugh, but he’s also a very intelligent bloke and very clever with it. Not every word is gospel, but he’s on the right track most of the time. I mainly watch for the tits n pickles......

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

What is AvE
He’s a Canadian YouTuber. He’s mainly into workshop based stuff, does some very unique tool breakdowns. Tbh you never know what your gonna get when you watch one of his vids. He has a very good way with words, and his language is hilarious.
I suppose you either love him or hate him, but I think if you get his sense of humour, then he’s a must watch YouTuber

honey_badger

honey_badger

He’s a Canadian YouTuber. He’s mainly into workshop based stuff, does some very unique tool breakdowns. Tbh you never know what your gonna get when you watch one of his vids. He has a very good way with words, and his language is hilarious.
I suppose you either love him or hate him, but I think if you get his sense of humour, then he’s a must watch YouTuber
Some of his tool reviews are great, actually get to see whats inside the tool. He never seems to shy away from learning a little about anything and then educating everyone on it either