Ad-Blue, what do you do?

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

Yes, good production value too, really enjoying his videos.

J

Jimoz

He must be worth a few bob got his fingers in lots of pies. Good effort.
I'm lacking so much motivation lately woman nearby sent me some drawings wants a price for loft conversion and extension and for what I can earn out of it vs the stress I just cba. Rather sub to people and earn a wage. Sorry to digress from thread.

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

I get the impression he's doing well for himself, but has a lot of liabilities! And works all the hours god sends. Hopefully that'll pay off longer term for him!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
He seems like a lot of people I know who are entrepreneurs - very driven and detail focused.
yeh but it becomes a monster, consuming your life .... unless you can find decent people to delegate to .... but you know the old saying ... "if you want a job doing well ........ "

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

yeh but it becomes a monster, consuming your life .... unless you can find decent people to delegate to .... but you know the old saying ... "if you want a job doing well ........ "
I'd say he was managing that based on what I see there. If I have watched correctly he's not quite at the size where he can get people to price the jobs for him yet, but he can't be too far off.

Of course because it's a YouTube channel he will wind up being more involved in stuff as a result of wanting content.

J

Jimoz

I get the impression he's taken a bit of a bit with this corona. Been bumped for 30 odd k and lost a bit of work. I reckon that's why he's set up the you tube channel and is so obsessed with getting people to subscribe, to monetize it.
Fair play to him Any way looks like he enjoys it...for now.
So @doobin and that ashville geezer have first broken the first rule of "white club". Don't tell anyone. They've both broadcast their diesel stash on the interweb