3t + digger

diggerjones

diggerjones

It seems ok. Local plant hire firm. Been very well serviced over it's life. May put a quick hitch on it sometime, depending on how much it iterates me not having one.
The tracks are also in a bad way. Just over 4k hrs. And thought it was a good price😁

diggerjones

diggerjones

I wouldn't even bother starting to use it without a quick hitch 🤣
I couldn't imagine hiring a digger without a quick hitch. In fact thats probably why the buckets are fooked, operators not bothering to change bucket for a particular task.

Giles

Giles

I used to have a half hitch on my kx71-3 was good, pick front pin then insert rear.

kx61-3 has 30mm pins 71-3 has 35mm pins

Gunners

Gunners

You sure its on 30mm pins @Giles ? I know one of these older Kubotas fit JCB 803 buckets and @rossandson on here has a brand new set with a hitch if you're in the market diggerjones? Maybe its the 71 they fit as it would be 35mm pins. Didnt realise there was a difference

CPS

CPS

Yes the KX61 is 30mm pins (same as a u20) the 71 is 35mm and has a wider dipper etc

diggerjones

diggerjones

So if anybody has buckets or quickhitch for this i may be interested.

Giles

Giles

You sure its on 30mm pins @Giles ? I know one of these older Kubotas fit JCB 803 buckets and @rossandson on here has a brand new set with a hitch if you're in the market diggerjones? Maybe its the 71 they fit as it would be 35mm pins. Didnt realise there was a difference
Yeah had a bad day 60 miles from yard on a hospital site job, took breaker from our kx71-3 to a hired kx61-3 we had and it wouldn’t fit