3t + digger

diggerjones

diggerjones

Maybe looking at getting a bigger mini digger in the near future. Got a project coming up hopefully soon and thinking of getting something bigger, it won't have to be moved. So I'm not restricted by weight, so anybody thinking of selling or knows of something, i might be interested.
Cheers Dylan

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Maybe looking at getting a bigger mini digger in the near future. Got a project coming up hopefully soon and thinking of getting something bigger, it won't have to be moved. So I'm not restricted by weight, so anybody thinking of selling or knows of something, i might be interested.
Cheers Dylan
did @fred sell his Dyl? ....... how about being a pioneer with a sunward :ROFLMAO:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Don’t know the firm but you can’t put that digger on a trailer so I am out!!

S

Smiffy

We've got a long term job coming up, so not planning on moving it much. Plus I've got a tractor.

That's the older model than I have driven as it has the 2 part door but the hitachis really do lift well amazing digging power
The paint stays on they seem to wear well but very quick and jerky hydraulics until u get use to them and very cramped cab in comparison to others on the market
I really struggle with the track pedals unless I remove the bottom screen and then reverse is still difficult

diggerjones

diggerjones

That's the older model than I have driven as it has the 2 part door but the hitachis really do lift well amazing digging power
The paint stays on they seem to wear well but very quick and jerky hydraulics until u get use to them and very cramped cab in comparison to others on the market
I really struggle with the track pedals unless I remove the bottom screen and then reverse is still difficult
Thanks. I'm not a big burly chap, so cramped cab not a problem. They sound a good machine

Furniss

Furniss

How much weight can you put on your tractor trailor setup ?

GazCro

GazCro

Unfortunately the worst time ever to be looking to buy a second hand digger especially around that size and price.

T whiting

T whiting

There very jerky on the leavers I couldn't grade with one like it's been said above there very cramped in the cab but so are all Hitachi minis

T whiting

T whiting

The cabs are lovely but I end up listening to my knees in most of there cabs the only one I really for in is the fixed boom 8t cab but the machine itself is pretty useless

S

Smiffy

There very jerky on the leavers I couldn't grade with one like it's been said above there very cramped in the cab but so are all Hitachi minis

They just take some getting used to
I find if I haven't driven one for a while it takes a couple of days to get the most out of it
But then I get in a jcb or kubota and they feel Sooo slow

Storrsy

Storrsy

Depends whose trailer i borrow😁
Tractor is 90 hp, so pull 8-9 ton i suppose. I'm not planning om dragging it about much.
And the rest! My old 83hp Same pulled this 8.5t kubota on a 3ton low loader with out much drama- steep hill to pull it up too.
27F29B78-F6E7-45A3-BD6C-85815C1A5FA7.jpeg

S

Smiffy

And the rest! My old 83hp Same pulled this 8.5t kubota on a 3ton low loader with out much drama- steep hill to pull it up too.View attachment 21502

Old tractors will always pull more
If you look at the mechanical losses of modern gearboxes it's amazing
That's just power shift before you even get to cvt
Plus there's no replacement for displacement