I'd go with all closed, etc, as above .....
I can make that work.
I spent a solid week pampering this machine before flying out again.
Learnt quite a lot including how it had been treated in the past.
The top pin of the extradig ram had apparently seized at some time and the fix included a gouging torch and a stick welder.
It took a large drift and a sledge hammer to get the pin to move. I was a bit odd in that it was stiff all the way - the last person to put that pin in, knew what he was doing.
30 min of drifting got the ram free. At that point the truth became apparent. The last person to put it together had used a wholesale quantity of nickle anti-seize in the assembly. Clearly he knew what he was doing.
While it took a lot of effort to pull it apart, there was no scoring or corrosion. Given how bad it could have been, I think I got out of this one easy.
As you can see, one of the extradig lines had broken free and both of the steel feed pipe down to the bucket have broken their mounts (and been artistically bent while they were flapping around).