12v tyre pump

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I often use my air bottle (150PSI when full) to blow up Clara's footballs and / or big sili exercise ball thing .... done carefully it's fine with a blaster in the valve ...... have only killed one ball :unsure::LOL:

T whiting

T whiting

Yes the problem will more likely be that it being low volume it'll take a age to blow up it will still be better than huffing it in though

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
The other good thing about the dewalt one is it can also suckπŸ˜‹ so can deflate an air bed for instance propper flatπŸ‘

Giles

Giles

The other good thing about the dewalt one is it can also suckπŸ˜‹ so can deflate an air bed for instance propper flatπŸ‘
I’ve got the dewalt one been impressed with it on dumper and trailer tyres

T whiting

T whiting

I got the biggest of the katsu ones I've not used it on anything big yet but it blew a go cart tyre up quickly

R

Russell

I got the double katsu one. It pumps car tyres up fairly quickly although I have yet to pump one up from flat. It is fairly lightly built so no idea how long it will last.
It is a lot easier than dragging the compressor out as I used to.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Reminded me...had one of those calls, can u justπŸ™„.
Ruddy love this lil DeWalt jobby, even found a pic of it I took for some random reasonπŸ€” recommend itπŸ‘
20200927_202158.jpg
20200928_142222.jpg

M

Monkeybusiness

Ere we go, nigh on 11 b4 it kicks off. Vimto mate it's Lancashire . More so some fkker doesn't fill it with drinking water ...yeah it happened.😳
Vimto is the king of cordials - good work! Fizzy Vimto with fish and chips (with gravy) is essential as far as I'm concerned, it ruins the meal without it!

(If you also carry water around in cans I now understand the reason for labeling - I know similarly dumb people)...

Giles

Giles

Reminded me...had one of those calls, can u justπŸ™„.
Ruddy love this lil DeWalt jobby, even found a pic of it I took for some random reasonπŸ€” recommend itπŸ‘
View attachment 21821View attachment 21822
where's the pic after the first corner or acceleration haha, back of my truck looks like a bomb went off it, then a tool box vomitted in it then the truck rolled 20 times and then someone threw a load of wet coats and wellies in hahaha

T whiting

T whiting

Mine was like that I got pissed off with it yesterday and took most of a tub of mud out it now looks like I could have twice as much stuff though πŸ˜‚

B

Brendan

Mine was like that I got pissed off with it yesterday and took most of a tub of mud out it now looks like I could have twice as much stuff though πŸ˜‚
Done mine twice since start of Jan, seems to last all of 3 days before struggle to get anything in it again