12v tyre pump

doobin

doobin

this is what i got. amazed just how powerfull it is.

Its funny, cause I'm the biggest proponent of Chinky knock off batteries for power tools. But for some reason I just wouldn't be comfortable with that amount of Chinese amp hours in my pocket!

Daft I know, and looks like a good saving over a Noco. But seems more of a basic battery pack than a jump starter.

This bit must be handy in the wilds of Worcester.. :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 08.51.01.png

Storrsy

Storrsy

Joined the Noco GB70 club today. A mouse had made its nest in the Kubotas engine bay and chewed through the exciter lead to the alternator. Anyway flat as a pancake it was this morning and in a swamp so no chance of getting another vehicle to it. Well impressed with the GB70. Saved no end of ballache.

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I’ve got the GB150 well had two but tried to jump a 24v truck with them linked together @Monkeybusiness and one cooked itself so sent it back and got a full refund 👍
I got one of these now
its the same one snap-on used to sell but with their badge on

Gecko

Gecko

But for some reason I just wouldn't be comfortable with that amount of Chinese amp hours in my pocket!
Given name brands (I'm thinking apple and samsung) have issues with batteries catching on fire, I think your concern is perfectly reasonable!
'In your pocket' is one thing, but how about under the seat or somewhere else out of sight.

F

fred

Its funny, cause I'm the biggest proponent of Chinky knock off batteries for power tools. But for some reason I just wouldn't be comfortable with that amount of Chinese amp hours in my pocket!

Daft I know, and looks like a good saving over a Noco. But seems more of a basic battery pack than a jump starter.

This bit must be handy in the wilds of Worcester.. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 15977
it hasnt got much more amp hours than your phone. It just uses them all up very fast.

M

Monkeybusiness

I’ve got the GB150 well had two but tried to jump a 24v truck with them linked together @Monkeybusiness and one cooked itself so sent it back and got a full refund 👍
I got one of these now
its the same one snap-on used to sell but with their badge on
My GB150 (from Amazon) has started dicking around (seems to work ok but a light stays on all the time, and the led readout goes funny sometimes when charging). I tried to send it back but have had no luck with Amazon who won’t allow a return after 30 days (the scumbags!)

Mogman

Mogman

My GB150 (from Amazon) has started dicking around (seems to work ok but a light stays on all the time, and the led readout goes funny sometimes when charging). I tried to send it back but have had no luck with Amazon who won’t allow a return after 30 days (the scumbags!)
Mine was from amazon 🤔

R

rossandson

I’ve got the noco stuff and never had an issue. If you contact noco with an issue they usually sort you straight out so I’ve heard. 👌

Otherwise if via Amazon, go on their live chat and moan like buggery, they will give in.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I found the extra 40 quid charger works well and saves the charging hassles, pisses me off why they dont supply it with it tho🤬

R

rossandson

I found the extra 40 quid charger works well and saves the charging hassles, pisses me off why they dont supply it with it tho🤬
What’s that? Didn’t know they did a special charger. I’ve always used a powerful anker 60w 5 way usb charger.

Giles

Giles

What should I be paying for a noco gb150 best to wait for a deal? Will it jump start say big John Deere 6.2 l or a 13 toner etc?

B

Brendan

Still waiting for my gb150 to be delivered, nearly a month now 🙄
My gb70 just wasn't performing and was struggling to turn over sub 1 litre single cylinder diesels

Mogman

Mogman

What should I be paying for a noco gb150 best to wait for a deal? Will it jump start say big John Deere 6.2 l or a 13 toner etc?
Mine started a TW15 on a very cold morning that had been stood for a few years in the back of a shed👍 as for a 13 tonner if its 24v its usually only one battery that is goosed so stick it on that battery 😉

B

Brendan

Bringing the thread back in course, since some low lifes took some my dewalt pump I replaced it with the 12v Milwaukee pump.

It's a good bit of kit, it doesn't have a led light or the ability to inflate toys/airbeds/paddling pools but it's half the size and near enough half the price and manages 90 psi easily

B

Brendan

Why does it not inflate toys?
As mogman said the DeWalt and Ryobi have a second airline with a bigger airbed style fitting and some adaptors with high volume low pressure, I suppose it could be possible to to rig up an adaptor but would only be high pressure so potential to pop whatever being inflated