1/16 scale model Case 580 Super M backhoe loader.

Nick...

Nick...

Here are 4 of my cabinets.probably got another 8/9 round the house.140ish models in these pics and about £7/8k in value
Nick...
B199A2D3-7202-4CC6-8336-341813F0878B.jpeg
7190301C-AF40-4DE1-AAF9-DC5E15B769CC.jpeg
AEC387A0-7B17-45C8-A706-B762B7F9A48F.jpeg
18B9DED3-A5D3-448D-AE51-C1F63C0BA49D.jpeg

T

topkit

Nice collection you have there, I like the new case Backhoe loader that you have although I wish they had kept doing them in 1:35 instead of the 1:50 that they do now, is that a New Holland LB115 next to it, I've been meaning to get that one but it can wait for now as I have a real NH LB110 arriving this week 1 owner 3700 hours from new! What a great new toy!

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
will get some pictures of my 2 models tomorrow I have only got in to collecting them in the last few weeks one of them is a Mammoet LTC 1045 city crane and the other is of a local crane hire company called Qunito merc arocs big space with a nooteboom trailer

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Here are a couple of models we have in the office. More or a shout out to one of the UK's leading model makers - Gaz Evans from Neath - whom we commissioned to do the tilties and attachments a couple of years ago. If anyone's interested in them I'll put them in the classified section, but Gaz deserves a mention and can customise pretty much anything you need.

IMG_20190204_091400.jpg
IMG_20190204_091615.jpg
IMG_20190204_091459.jpg

T

topkit

Very nice machine there, my local farmer has a LB115 , is your one for sale, I have a low hour LB110 arriving tomorrow, I had a LB85 a few years back it felt a bit underpowered being non turbo so that's why I wanted a 110 .

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Very nice machine there, my local farmer has a LB115 , is your one for sale, I have a low hour LB110 arriving tomorrow, I had a LB85 a few years back it felt a bit underpowered being non turbo so that's why I wanted a 110 .
Yeah it’s for sale it’s ok but has a slight issue which I fear will put most off

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
will get some pictures of my 2 models tomorrow I have only got in to collecting them in the last few weeks one of them is a Mammoet LTC 1045 city crane and the other is of a local crane hire company called Qunito merc arocs big space with a nooteboom trailer
didn't know Quinto were still operating Andy ..... not heard their name in years

T

topkit

Often see Quinto cranes coming down the A1 near Cambridge I like their colours they look very smart. I am a bit biased I like City Lifting.

Come on Regy what's the problem with that 115 then, I am guessing one of three things, Powershift transmission not changing correctly, four wheel / crab steer playing up, or Brakes. Did the machine come from the Sheffield South Yorkshire area?

V8Druid

V8Druid

Often see Quinto cranes coming down the A1 near Cambridge I like their colours they look very smart. I am a bit biased I like City Lifting.

Come on Regy what's the problem with that 115 then, I am guessing one of three things, Powershift transmission not changing correctly, four wheel / crab steer playing up, or Brakes. Did the machine come from the Sheffield South Yorkshire area?

yeh they were always very well turned out machines in striking livery (y):)

1549313187889.png

T

topkit

A Very nicely turned out crane, I don't know much about Quinto but as I mentioned if you are travelling up the A1 and pass Cambridge at around 6.30 - 7.00 am you always see several on the road. I think Conrad produced a few model cranes in Quinto livery. I shall do a search and see what I can find, I have a Liebherr in Ainscough livery here. I will take a picky an post it.

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
meant to get a pic tonight lads but I forgot had a few diy problems to sort out lol yeah quinto are still going strong got bought out a few years ago by a local agi contractor for a fair few quid since then him and his wife have split she took the agi side and he took quinto. We often do some work with them hiring stuff like lifting beams and heavier chain blocks and beam trolleys off us. I have a picture of a very smart scaina v8 t-cab then done up a few years ago sounds the dogs dangles when it roars by

V8Druid

V8Druid

went to look at an ex-Quinto, 45 Tadano in Leicester, for sale, many years ago .... was in fine condition ..... but back then the Jap stuff wasn't as 'popular' as it is these days and were horrendously expensive on parts .... bought a Grove instead, eventually