1/16 scale model Case 580 Super M backhoe loader.

BertB.

BertB.

I picked up this Hitachi 870 a few years ago its probably one of the nicest models I've got in my collection. I also have a significant collection of 1/87 or H.O. scale models mostly in storage at the moment sadly
IMG_7261.JPG
IMG_7262.JPG
IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7269.JPG
IMG_7277.JPG
IMG_7259.JPG

Komatsu

Komatsu

Stunning! His attention to detail is amazing.
Yeh, was blown away with it😎, he phoned me up and asked if he could do one as a thank you for putting himself and Robert @Engcon UK in touch to make the tilty models. I asked him if he could do another one, which I gave to the depot manager at Komatsu, Geoff, as a thank you for everything he did in putting together the spec of the machine for me.

tinydigger

tinydigger

here are my 2 the quinto one even has the matching number plate for the truck it is based on. Was very lucky to pick it up I think as dmb who I got it off haven't had any more in stock since then. Not the best pictures need to find a better place to have them then my sun lounge

Attachments

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
here are my 2 the quinto one even has the matching number plate for the truck it is based on. Was very lucky to pick it up I think as dmb who I got it off haven't had any more in stock since then. Not the best pictures need to find a better place to have them then my sun lounge
NICE :giggle::giggle: ..... does the cab tele forward on this one Andy

1549572546995.png

they're a great crane those LTC 1045-3.1 Liebherrs :cool:(y)

tinydigger

tinydigger

yeah it does graham it has full range of cab movement like the real thing the front bumper lifts off as well the amount of detail in it amazed me the front window even opens at the top

V8Druid

V8Druid

yeah it does graham it has full range of cab movement like the real thing the front bumper lifts off as well the amount of detail in it amazed me the front window even opens at the top
what make is it Andy ?

V8Druid

V8Druid

this is the link to who I got it from graham there are some cracking models on there I could be skint for a long time thanks to that site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://dmbmodels.co.uk/conrad-mammoet-ltc-1045-city-crane-3188-p.asp
cheers Andy ... my 'puter won't let me onto the site :mad:..... used to be a model seller in the states called 1000toys.com, but they seem to have disappeared:(:unsure: .... could go broke real quick shopping on their pages:) ..... was all very nice and some quite high end models .... like a few thousand dollars a pop :oops: