Yard/shed rent? What does everyone do?

doobin

doobin

Keeping an eye on this thread as I may be renting my newly built yard out at some point.. interesting to gauge values..
ended up buying another yard - Should of all been turned to housing but planners and local parish are having a hissy fit, so bugger them, they can have some noise Rather than some nice houses 🙄
We don’t need more shitty new build houses. We need less people.

D

DaveDCB

We don’t need more shitty new build houses. We need less people.
I’ll take offence with that comment... I don’t do shitty new builds, the exact opposite infact 🙄 but because you weren’t to know that I’ll agree with you on shitty new builds and less people!

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I’ll take offence with that comment... I don’t do shitty new builds, the exact opposite infact 🙄 but because you weren’t to know that I’ll agree with you on shitty new builds and less people!

Look at the person saying it and see if there credible.... if gardeners world has called your houses shitty between frog marching nana's down the cashpoints then I would'nt bother taking offence 😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Look at the person saying it and see if there credible.... if gardeners world has called your houses shitty between frog marching nana's down the cashpoints then I would'nt bother taking offence 😂
nah ........ take the bloody gate as well .... will give Ruben more to do on his next visit to nana's :ROFLMAO::p:p ........ sorry Doob .. you had to have it :LOL: ... but yeh less of a 'certain breed' would be an excellent idea ...... the world REALLY DOESN'T owe 'em a living:mad: