Where is your username from?

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
On my side of the pond...................................................M8.......................................................................
I’ve been to cork but never used the M8 yet . I thought we may of crossed paths but you’d of needed to be this side of the pond working
 
Stock

Stock

Well-known member
"I’ve been to Cork but never used the M8 yet . I thought we may of crossed paths but you’d of needed to be this side of the pond working "

Years ago when I had a full mouth of teeth, a sketchy beard and full head of hair. I also could see my feet, now I have a full beard half a head of hair and missing teeth and I know I still have toes when I stub them.............................................................................................
 
S

Slick_50

Member
I like to think a good few of you here would be able to relate to my username
 
Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Well-known member
does it still exist ? miracle cure for ****ed engines :ROFLMAO:
91N9bVLZuwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
 
Top