6
6feetdown
Well-known member
Noticed quite a few not been on here for a long time.
Boredom? Dead? UnPC?
Boredom? Dead? UnPC?
have asked similar Q.s of a couple of folk for a while now .... Lynchy just vanished -- prob.s laid up some where warm on the proceeds of one of his schemes ... James @Shovelhands I am surprised by - hope he's OKNoticed quite a few not been on here for a long time.
Boredom? Dead? UnPC?
Yeah a few can't remember nameshave asked similar Q.s of a couple of folk for a while now .... Lynchy just vanished -- prob.s laid up some where warm on the proceeds of one of his schemes ... James @Shovelhands I am surprised by - hope he's OK
chap up on the moors doing his drains ... stuck in a bog 'praps?Yeah a few can't remember names
@LKSF was 1
I just hope he's kept his head above the peat bogchap up on the moors doing his drains ... stuck in a bog 'praps?... he does pop up now and again - not the most conducive of weather of late where he's 'holed up'
Is our craic not good enoughNoticed quite a few not been on here for a long time.
Boredom? Dead? UnPC?
apparently WE'RE not good enough for someIs our craic not good enough![]()
can only be a repeat if it's been seen here beforeIt's the lack of new contents and repeats.... It's causes the demise of many great broadcasters![]()
Sorry about that….probably lurking… I quite often read stuff, shake my head and think it’s just not worth replying to that nonsense![]()
Seeing pictures of stuff other people do is always interesting. You will know if no-one is interested as you won't get any comments or likes.Shut up I'm still herejust, but yeah, admittedly I've had a s**t year and haven't felt like writing much. If you do like what I write in my thread i'll carry on, but I know it's mostly not 'Plant talk' so am unsure sometimes how well I fit in. I try to aim it that way, but whilst my rusty duo haven't exactly been perfect I haven't had all that much to report on them.
Anyhow that aside, hope you're all well and enjoying your Christmas break![]()
How's the weather up there?Shut up I'm still herejust, but yeah, admittedly I've had a s**t year and haven't felt like writing much. If you do like what I write in my thread i'll carry on, but I know it's mostly not 'Plant talk' so am unsure sometimes how well I fit in. I try to aim it that way, but whilst my rusty duo haven't exactly been perfect I haven't had all that much to report on them.
Anyhow that aside, hope you're all well and enjoying your Christmas break![]()
It's been shite pal, but then it's not been great anywhere this year has it? No Summer since June and nowt but one storm after another of late. Its so bad we're up with the inlaws in the NE getting warmHow's the weather up there?
Crap enough down here,must be rough up there.
Came back over kex gill on Monday night late that was fun
Was the hospital stay linked to the ex becoming a b17ch?i am still here ticking along. Had a crap year starting with the ex turning in to a massive bitch and ending with a hospital stay. I have gone back to gap now though so will be popping in here more with my bad advice and asking dumb questions lol