barracane
Well-known member
wheel loader secret agent 007 james bond
in some films for promotional purposes and for making a scene I noticed that earthmoving machines were used, I think in casino royale a new holland w 190 am I wrong? a knowledgeable friend of mine pointed out to me that this loader was made on the O & K model, I think it's an L 25, did he tell me reliable information? It is known that O & K was absorbed by Iveco, but the wheel loaders are on O & K models, it is clear to you, thanks, best wishes to all of you to King Charles and to your beloved secret agent who is an excavator for pleasure
New Holland W190 Wheel Loader
Casino Royale, 2006
aston martin is better? jaguar?
in some films for promotional purposes and for making a scene I noticed that earthmoving machines were used, I think in casino royale a new holland w 190 am I wrong? a knowledgeable friend of mine pointed out to me that this loader was made on the O & K model, I think it's an L 25, did he tell me reliable information? It is known that O & K was absorbed by Iveco, but the wheel loaders are on O & K models, it is clear to you, thanks, best wishes to all of you to King Charles and to your beloved secret agent who is an excavator for pleasure
New Holland W190 Wheel Loader
Casino Royale, 2006
aston martin is better? jaguar?