What price for 1 trip 20ft containers

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

What price is decent just now for 1 trip 20ft containers . Local dealer selling at 2750. I thought they were coming down in price .
I’m going to need a couple very soon

S

Stroppymonkey

I paid £3300+vat for a green very clean single trip one (already onsite where I wanted it so no haulage) in 2021. Heaver Bros in Exeter want £2400ish +vat + about £400 shipping for single trip. Lots more around now on marketplace. I picked up a sound one locally for £1100 and then got another couple of rough ones locally for £450 the pair :) - so there are some deals out there!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
local bloke I know ... decent s/h ones £1750
1705533628427.png

bit far for Vin though :rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

V8Druid

V8Druid

I paid 200 quid for my 'tool' box one Christmas many years ago .... borrowed an artic, stuck the old man in it (was a plod HGV instructor / examiner) and took the Grove TMS180 down to High Cross in Zooport to get it, day after boxing day :giggle:

paid 500 quid for the other pair from a site in Hereford 'bout ten years later ... agent desperate to clear the site that day ... had a crane on site and trucks, with no where to take 'em to, or anyone to sell 'em to .. he'd rung me and said he'd been told I'd probably buy 'em .. and had the facility to unload ... " send them down, but if they're not as described they will be coming straight back " .. bought 'em blind ... in retrospect, I should've bought the other six too ... and kicked him even harder than I did for all of 'em :rolleyes: .. had the cash and the space .... live and learn ... were making circa 1200 quid each back then, for tidy boxes and both were racked out, one wired with lights, sockets and oil filled heaters - was an archive box for all the paperwork :giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

I paid 200 quid for my 'tool' box one Christmas many years ago .... borrowed an artic, stuck the old man in it (was a plod HGV instructor / examiner) and took the Grove TMS180 down to High Cross in Zooport to get it, day after boxing day :giggle:

paid 500 quid for the other pair from a site in Hereford 'bout ten years later ... agent desperate to clear the site that day ... had a crane on site and trucks, with no where to take 'em to, or anyone to sell 'em to .. he'd rung me and said he'd been told I'd probably buy 'em .. and had the facility to unload ... " send them down, but if they're not as described they will be coming straight back " .. bought 'em blind ... in retrospect, I should've bought the other six too ... and kicked him even harder than I did for all of 'em :rolleyes: .. had the cash and the space .... live and learn ... were making circa 1200 quid each back then, for tidy boxes and both were racked out, one wired with lights, sockets and oil filled heaters - was an archive box for all the paperwork :giggle:
forgot to say .. he started at 500 quid each :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V8Druid

V8Druid

1707261834814.png
400848599_6946598692093765_4452042143690041930_n.jpg

1708596703094.png

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

1707434030510.png