Right philosophical hat on.Genuine question as feel similar.
What's the solution.
we are all intelligent enough to know the history and that the system of Government we have in the west is what has made makes us different from the sh*tholes in the east...
I wish I was better with PhotoshopRight philosophical hat on.
I genuinely feel more in common with a Muslim peasant farmer in Pakistan than a Christian Millionaire who lives down the road in Salcombe.
I work, I own reasonable assets and I have a reasonable quality of life. However I am at the whims of the government/warlords/criminals who run my country and tax me as they see fit.
To be fair Mr Ishmal in Pakistan likely has less s**t legislation that is in place for "our own good" He can drive what he wants on he road and likely build whatever he wants on his own land.
Healthcare is bordering on par now with the exception of Immediate Injuries that are either minor enough to be seen locally or major enough that your bleeding out or unconscious...... Broken your arm? Tbh I doubt the healthcare in Pakistan is any worse than the UK, dental definitely isn't.
Roads? I've shot 3 BF Goodrich ATs in 4 months due to s**t roads cutting sidewalls..... £250 a pop.... There perfectly serviceable and safe but unacceptable to a UK plod because the cut is in the sidewall.
We might kid ourselves that we have better governance, the reality is we are mearly passified by a illusion that we are better off..... Reality wise I don't do TV which seems to be what the majority fill there time with..... What's left is s**t, we have the same pollution and disease under the surface as the third world...... It's just hidden better. Same with addiction and poverty.
Poverty is a odd one because (and I'll die on this hill) anyone can work themselves to a tolerable standard of living..... But whereas in Pakistan you die if you don't do something, here we will publicly fund laziness.... Again it contributes to the illusion.
Personally the only way we can change would be revolution...... We can replace dystopian quazi dictatorship with a real dictatorship.
Less regulation and a tax of the top 50% of the countries earners is the answer to a fair society..... That would be anyone earning over £33,000. Along with 80% inheritance tax for anything that isn't your primary residence and anything over 100 acres. With businesses either taxed as above or handed over to a existing business partner of 5+ years tax free.
I'll say one thing about Muslims in particular..... At least they have faith in something and a community..... Not my cup of tea and for various reasons I'm about as religious as I am Nobel.
The french have a good idea......
Ask yourself, is it the UK that has made you who you are, or the fact your prepared to graft..... Personally I'd like to think I'd be a similar grafter in a different country.
Yep the sheople will follow the shepardsHave you seen the clip of the Welsh farmers in full voice?
x.com
x.com
Maybe if just a million organised with the passion and patriotism of these it would be over by tea time peacefully and calmly? It should be the people capable of building a new society ie , farmers, fisherman, trades, self employed etc, not shiny suited idealists, with no life experience, running to the front to give us another version of the same s**t.
Or....
In the states there was a boycott of Bud light that cost the company billions and considerably slowed the woke corporate legislation that was gathering pace.
Pick a target to send a message, doesn’t particularly matter which globalist owned corp. The message is that we can organise ourselves.
They believe the majority us to be weak minded, passive and divided enough to fall for their rental communism dystopia.
Doesn’t seem like they’re even making effort to hide it anymore. Just look at the excess deaths issue? It’s become too much of a problem so instead of addressing it, they’ve changed the way they count excess deaths.... wow, no problem to see here!