D
DaveDCB
Well-known member
Going to be a long day, your all going to spend 5 hours doing a site induction first! 
£10k Dave, just think of the £10k. Hopefully we will drop a few in the site induction alone. Having been in management, I know how to really drag them out with too many questionsGoing to be a long day, your all going to spend 5 hours doing a site induction first!![]()
Any clown can drive a big digger ..... you'll both be fineMe neither. I haven't driven anything bigger than 8t for 5 years! Cant be that hard, I'm hoping @JD450A can give me some tips!
at the risk of pissing Vin off ......Any clown can drive a big digger ..... you'll both be fine
You are being way to naive, I'm sure they already know who the winner will be.£10k Dave, just think of the £10k. Hopefully we will drop a few in the site induction alone. Having been in management, I know how to really drag them out with too many questions![]()
Maybe no one else wanted to go up against the gunners in the finalsThanks for all the supportbut having already had a email saying I'm through to the final don't worry about voteing. I think it could have something to do with being the only entry for heat 5 that was in by the original deadline
.
You have the 10k and I'll have the machine guidence @Gunners ?
We'll split it, thats a deal. Need to do all we can to stop conor the digger getting it or bearded matey. Both would be poster boys for this sort of thing.Thanks for all the supportbut having already had a email saying I'm through to the final don't worry about voteing. I think it could have something to do with being the only entry for heat 5 that was in by the original deadline
.
You have the 10k and I'll have the machine guidence @Gunners ?
Is there a hook a duck type thing, I`m sure I`ve seen a picture of it some where associated with the competition?
I do think you both need to take this more seriously. The reputation of the forum is at stake never mind the dirty lucre that’s on offer .
You need to get some practice out of your comfort zones
That’s handy , a few swift pints for gunners and Tom before kick off will do wonders to calm any nervesDid anyone else spot the pub near the quarry entrance?![]()
I am so up for this.That’s handy , a few swift pints for gunners and Tom before kick off will do wonders to calm any nerves
I want to come nowI am so up for this.
So you are going to follow Rory’s early advice of “turn up wasted” ?I am so up for this.
That's our Hitachi and Rototilt in the video
So you are going to follow Rory’s early advice of “turn up wasted” ?