Vote for the Big Man, TOM WHITLING

T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
Thanks for all the support 👍 but having already had a email saying I'm through to the final don't worry about voteing. I think it could have something to do with being the only entry for heat 5 that was in by the original deadline 🤷‍♂️.

You have the 10k and I'll have the machine guidence @Gunners ?
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Thanks for all the support 👍 but having already had a email saying I'm through to the final don't worry about voteing. I think it could have something to do with being the only entry for heat 5 that was in by the original deadline 🤷‍♂️.

You have the 10k and I'll have the machine guidence @Gunners ?
Maybe no one else wanted to go up against the gunners in the finals
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Thanks for all the support 👍 but having already had a email saying I'm through to the final don't worry about voteing. I think it could have something to do with being the only entry for heat 5 that was in by the original deadline 🤷‍♂️.

You have the 10k and I'll have the machine guidence @Gunners ?
We'll split it, thats a deal. Need to do all we can to stop conor the digger getting it or bearded matey. Both would be poster boys for this sort of thing.
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I do think you both need to take this more seriously. The reputation of the forum is at stake never mind the dirty lucre that’s on offer .
You need to get some practice out of your comfort zones
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I do think you both need to take this more seriously. The reputation of the forum is at stake never mind the dirty lucre that’s on offer .
You need to get some practice out of your comfort zones
Did anyone else spot the pub near the quarry entrance? 🤣
That’s handy , a few swift pints for gunners and Tom before kick off will do wonders to calm any nerves
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
That's good it looks a bit similar to a setup I made when young farmers asked me to judge digger driving at one of there events it was a bucket pin hung on about 6 inches of chain hung off one of the holes in the lip of the bucket of a micro, off the floor and drop the pin in the hole in the top of 3 cones against the clock it properly separated the men from the boys if you thought you were good and attacked the leavers too hard it would swing around like mad the last that won just smoothly dropped the pin in each cone with no swinging
 
Top