BALDY
New member
Hi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
any oil leaks - return hose burst? how does it normally operate - pedal or change-over switch?Hi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
hi, no leaks, no sign of burst pipes, its a change over switch, regardsany oil leaks - return hose burst? how does it normally operate - pedal or change-over switch?
presumably change over from slew to boom swing on left stick when activated? or is it a roller on a stick?hi, no leaks, no sign of burst pipes, its a change over switch, regards
presumably change over from slew to boom swing on left stick when activated? or is it a roller on a stick?
hi ill take some pictures,im away today, and ill get back over weekend, thanks for replyspresumably change over from slew to boom swing on left stick when activated? or is it a roller on a stick?
When you say left I take it the ram has gone to full stroke out (see all the chrome rod) I’ve had the piston undue inside the ram body (no leaks) and give the problemHi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
bet that took some finding PaulWhen you say left I take it the ram has gone to full stroke out (see all the chrome rod) I’ve had the piston undue inside the ram body (no leaks) and give the problem