VOLVO EC27C

BALDY

BALDY

New member
Hi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
any oil leaks - return hose burst? how does it normally operate - pedal or change-over switch?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
hi, no leaks, no sign of burst pipes, its a change over switch, regards
presumably change over from slew to boom swing on left stick when activated? or is it a roller on a stick?
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Hi All, I have a volvo ec27c, and while working, the slew arm just decides to turn to left,very quick,and stays there,and wont return,to working condition, any help would be nice please, regards Baldy
When you say left I take it the ram has gone to full stroke out (see all the chrome rod) I’ve had the piston undue inside the ram body (no leaks) and give the problem
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
When you say left I take it the ram has gone to full stroke out (see all the chrome rod) I’ve had the piston undue inside the ram body (no leaks) and give the problem
bet that took some finding Paul :oops:
 
Top