video links thread anyone??

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-no...hows-digger-ripping-out-dungiven-cash-machine
One way to load your van I guess. Stealing a pickup would have made more sense. Going to be a right pain trying to get it out of the roof.
Graham

he's got a duck with a tilty and selector grab back at his yard Gra ;):giggle::giggle:

he had more savvy than most, in the machine .... didn't take him long to extract the bit he was interested in ....... but as said - A VAN FFS :eek::confused::unsure:
still think the oxy / propane method is the most efficient ..... BOOM!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V8Druid

V8Druid

not the one i was thinking of .... but you get the general idea :LOL:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Digger looks simpler. Unless you really know what you are doing it must be difficult to judge it just right with a gas explosion.
Graham

CPS

CPS

that's classic. Got hold of a bit ass machine to rip it out the wall then dropped ontop of a crappy little van. Gonna look a bit conspicuous driving down the road with that sticking out the roof.
If you look he set it down to try and get it in long ways.. guess less people would be looking for a wee van after an atm robbery than a pickup or large van;)

They had a spate of this back about 8 years ago over here, 2 a week at least id say.... then they stopped but have started up again this year. Professionals. If you notice they use the 4ft bucket on all hits, one 2 weeks ago the owner claimed they had changed the bucket while stealing the digger. My advise would be lock the 4ft bucket up in the container and only have narrow buckets on site at night, they have it timed to a "T" so any hold ups looking for buckets theyll move on.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Digger looks simpler. Unless you really know what you are doing it must be difficult to judge it just right with a gas explosion.
Graham
gas bottle is a bit easier to get to site than a 20t crawler, unless there's one working around the corner ;)

V8Druid

V8Druid

If you look he set it down to try and get it in long ways.. guess less people would be looking for a wee van after an atm robbery than a pickup or large van;)

They had a spate of this back about 8 years ago over here, 2 a week at least id say.... then they stopped but have started up again this year. Professionals. If you notice they use the 4ft bucket on all hits, one 2 weeks ago the owner claimed they had changed the bucket while stealing the digger. My advise would be lock the 4ft bucket up in the container and only have narrow buckets on site at night, they have it timed to a "T" so any hold ups looking for buckets theyll move on.

They're out early, on good behaviour Aiden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grahams

Grahams

They may have stopped when they had made enough money. Now they have spent it then are back for more. If they have any sense they will stop before they are caught. No matter how professional you are if you keep doing it eventually you will get caught through bad luck if nothing else.
I was impressed to see they didn't torch the digger so no incentive for the owners of machines to be heros and try and stop them if an alarm goes off. Better not to get involved, you don't know how desperate they are not to caught, but best not to find out the hard way. Go and track your machine back to site in the morning and carry on with the job. Unless of course the operator doesn't show as he is too busy counting his cash!
Graham

V8Druid

V8Druid

They may have stopped when they had made enough money. Now they have spent it then are back for more. If they have any sense they will stop before they are caught. No matter how professional you are if you keep doing it eventually you will get caught through bad luck if nothing else.
I was impressed to see they didn't torch the digger so no incentive for the owners of machines to be heros and try and stop them if an alarm goes off. Better not to get involved, you don't know how desperate they are not to caught, but best not to find out the hard way. Go and track your machine back to site in the morning and carry on with the job. Unless of course the operator doesn't show as he is too busy counting his cash!
Graham

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: probably quite close to the truth I'd guess ... 8 years is a hell of a holiday :eek:(y)

step daughter's hubby works for one of the firms locally that makes and runs 'em ..... £100k when full .. more in real busy locations ..... anyone involved in servicing or maintaining them is under strict instructions to surrender the contents without a fuss ... instantly - it's insured :rolleyes:
used to make up weight plates for specials for them... anything up to 800 kgs of weights in 'em, plus the machine, which is SOLID ... so you'm gonna want summat decent to lug one away

Grahams

Grahams

If you can hit nearly £100,000 a time it is worth a fair bit of effort I would suggest.
Graham

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Hook up your big speakers for this one

https://www.imclips.net/video/JD9dHaZMPsg.html

https://translate.google.no/transla...agasinet.no/artikkel/100-knop-med-treb%C3%A5t

maxresdefault.jpg

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

I used this winch several times when I was driving the car trail
And it was not possible to get a car with a winch

And this is a nice video that explains the principle well

-----------------------------------------------------------

maxresdefault.jpg
off-grid-winch-incredible-power-from-two-logs-and-a-rope-thesurvivalsherpa-com.jpg
off-grid-winch-lever-pole-and-pulley-pole-thesurvivalsherpa-com.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

then .... :rolleyes:
they must've worked bloody hard :oops:

and now (y)

and for the guys who've enjoyed the rolling / forging stuff .... tripped over this earlier :giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

and I don't know anyone who's not fascinated by foundry casting processes ..... :giggle:

enjoy ... this may be old but still a great watch(y)