unusual truck

kabin man

kabin man

as above, just saw this on the internets .. A little bit different..
1704987741343.png

1704987792040.png

1704987837486.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Lokks a little like the old Sierra pickup
" a little " being the operative phrase :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... can you IMAGINE a P100 going like that ..... you'd never keep it between the hedges .... unless it was grafted onto an XR4x4i running gear and then it'd be mega exciting

S

Smiffy

and another unusual truck ...... can't decide if the seller is a scammer or not ?
ex bin lorry?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
View attachment 56438
View attachment 56439
Not ex bin lorry it's been built like that. Come to London and you will see loads of lorries built with these cabs. So much so that Volvo and scania have started building low cabs too although theirs are essentially existing cabs bolted to the front 9f the chassis rails. It's to get the driver at cyclist eye level.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Not ex bin lorry it's been built like that. Come to London and you will see loads of lorries built with these cabs. So much so that Volvo and scania have started building low cabs too although theirs are essentially existing cabs bolted to the front 9f the chassis rails. It's to get the driver at cyclist eye level.
Yup, but I'm struggling to see why they are using them on motorways now as well? Seen highways running them

S

Smiffy

Yup, but I'm struggling to see why they are using them on motorways now as well? Seen highways running them

Bonus points from kahn. It's only down to cyclist safety. Can't be much driver safety. Getting squashed between your own lorry and whatever you hit

kabin man

kabin man

1705169281823.png