Thermal mug

Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Hey it might appear lame for a thread, but a warm coffee on the way to the job or at the yard is vital.

Last 2 we bought were shite ...any recommendations for something that keeps it hot ?
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Screenshot_20250409_191017_Samsung Internet.jpg


This is what I have, keeps it warm for hours and best of all if you knock it over you don't spill any.

Dropped mine millions of times, its didn't and scraped but does its job well.
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
We have these ones - even do them In Druid brown now!



AHH different then. Do you have to keep them uprightish. I like the ones I linked to because can chuck them in a bag but also still work well in a cup holder as well
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
AHH different then. Do you have to keep them uprightish. I like the ones I linked to because can chuck them in a bag but also still work well in a cup holder as well
I do only because they go in a cup holder.. they don’t leak when bouncing around on the tractor.. will chuck it on its side tomorrow and see if it leaks!
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
Spoilt for choice now tnx
It's the simplicity of the yeti I like. No annoying flaps or spring loaded mechanisms to leak or make hard to clean. Here's mine the stopper goes inside the ring and the ring goes on to the cup. To drink you just turn the stopper one click and drink from the lip of the ring as if it was a mug.
 

Attachments

  • 17442258189289173414589734649547.jpg
    17442258189289173414589734649547.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 96
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
I've got a free Lafarge badged plastic 1 keeps hot for about 45min I drove over my contico 1 with the Avant rip
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
It's the simplicity of the yeti I like. No annoying flaps or spring loaded mechanisms to leak or make hard to clean. Here's mine the stopper goes inside the ring and the ring goes on to the cup. To drink you just turn the stopper one click and drink from the lip of the ring as if it was a mug.
Looks good
 
Top