🤔🤬 don’t know how eBay let this happen so blatantly, useless

Attachments

• C1B6AABF-C24A-4E68-AB53-DFD2E2317501.png
    C1B6AABF-C24A-4E68-AB53-DFD2E2317501.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 265
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Please keep this thread going if anybody notices any scams..

I had a call from quite a senior crimes investigation team today, very interesting. Probably shouldn't say to much but I think the police are behind times too, i tried to explain what the scammers get up to and directed them to this thread. What we have known for years is only being found out now.

craig

craig

Well the ebay scammers seem to be getting busier at the moment:mad:, and they've put their prices up so they don't stick out as much.

T

topkit

There are loads of scammers at the moment they are even listing the same item twice on EBay, i had an argument with an EBay operator a while back, i got banned from trying to contact someone that i was purchasing an item, so i called and asked why? After a good rant about scam ads and why they are not doing anything to stop them making the listings (which are quite obvious) i pointed out to them that they are a multi million pound organisation thatseems to be incapable of putting some software in to stop these ads, mind you then they would loose their listing fee! Anyhow i was re admitted to my EBay account after my rant. Has anyone noticed that Purplebug mini digger sales have disapeared on ebay i have just found them again trading as Landrovermad2020.

Charlie

Charlie

Ltd company doesn't exist and the photo of their sales director, Robert Atkins is actually a photo of George Maisey a financial services mentor!

S

Steve

e.bay isn't just full of too good to be true scams, the scammers also use genuine looking ads for phishing.

Charlie

Charlie

Also found their office manager Sarah Thompson. She is in fact Debbie DeVito Flynn (what an awesome name) a Global Real Estate Adviser for Sotheby's

Charlie

Charlie

Thought I'd have a look at their stock list. It's not looking good as I went for the first item on the stock list, the Bobcat S330.

Screenshot 2020-09-09 13.37.37.png

I wonder if they are going to deliver it from Lithuania? They seem to have missed out one of the photos they took which shows the hour meter at 5307.6 lol

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I reckon..was another in Aberdeen few weeks back...I messaged...etc then got email from eBay saying fellas account was hacked.

T

topkit

There is a Fermec 860 on ebay at the moment for £13.500 which is a scam its for sale way up north but that machine was for sale in Biggleswade earlier this year as i spoke to the seller and they are his pictures that he used in his original ad, There have been loads of ads that i have reported in the last few months but the all just get re listed the scammer only has to get the money once to be in profiit the thieving bstards.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
There is a Fermec 860 on ebay at the moment for £13.500 which is a scam its for sale way up north but that machine was for sale in Biggleswade earlier this year as i spoke to the seller and they are his pictures that he used in his original ad, There have been loads of ads that i have reported in the ladt few months but the all just get re listed the scammer only has to get the money once to be in profiit the thieving bstards.
I've given up bothering to report 'em ... ebay does **** all about it and simply gets relisted the next day :mad::mad::mad:

G

GafferG

Morning all, thanks for a great thread which has popped up due to me looking for a mini digger and seeing one on eBay. Become suspicious due to a few little things and when I put in google the eBay user name: landrovermad2020 up popped this thread! Is the feeling that all his listings are a con?

Was specifically interested in the TB016 listed which is eBay item number 393023524044 . (I have tried posting links but not allowed)

Glad of any comments, and thanks again!