THE SCAM THREAD

CPS

CPS

Another one, my mate was looking one and sent me this link, he said it must be stolen! I said mostly likely a scam. He was looking to buy straight away and although savy enough not to get caught was willing to buy unseen (from reputable dealers)

He ended up buying brand new!

I have led this guy on abit to see if they bite, there using the whole covid thing as a proper excuse not to let you see the item before hand!

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Another one, my mate was looking one and sent me this link, he said it must be stolen! I said mostly likely a scam. He was looking to buy straight away and although savy enough not to get caught was willing to buy unseen (from reputable dealers)

I have led this guy on abit to see if they bite, there using the whole covid thing as a proper excuse not to let you see the item before hand!

Pisses me off...like I said before you need to work on them...there's a few of us that "take them on" usually they disappear after a concerned effort...😁 But soon pop up again . Twats . You can "smell em" pretty quick Landrover Defenders are popular one atm.🤬

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
the amount of calls we get now from genuine buyers very close to being scammed is scary... probably 2 a week :(

Sold a digger to a guy today he had been messed around by 4 sellers trying to scam him before us... to good to be true is exactly that

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
yeh I do tend to have a go at the odd few ... just to wind the ****ers up .... tell 'em the cash is waiting, desparately want it and put 'em through the whole rigmarole of twenty questions .... once they're told I want to see it before parting with the cash they die on you ..... at least they've wasted their time and effort and are hopefully disappointed at 'one' getting away from their thieving clutches

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

yeh I do tend to have a go at the odd few ... just to wind the ****ers up .... tell 'em the cash is waiting, desparately want it and put 'em through the whole rigmarole of twenty questions .... once they're told I want to see it before parting with the cash they die on you ..... at least they've wasted their time and effort and are hopefully disappointed at 'one' getting away from their thieving clutches
Best one we had was an ifor tipper...in Cornwall...aren't they all? Anyway we asked what to control box on the front was...was it adblu? And he came back and confirmed it was....😂😂😂😂

M

Monkeybusiness

I’ve had a good go at buying that little Kubota/leading this shitbag on - the fella reckons he’s called Michael Watson and he even sent me his passport apparently!

811A4A2B-7FAA-4C0B-BF15-818158099C70.jpeg

We’ve reached a stalemate as I won’t send him my passport until he sends me an invoice of some sort. I gave him an address for delivery and have told him I’m happy to send his delivery company the money to be held until I’m happy yadda yadda yadda... Scammiest scamming scammy scammer - unlikely that’s a real passport or name but would be interested to know more!

V8Druid

V8Druid

found one tonight which is pretty local .. apparently ... going to try him on tomorrow .. if it ain't a scam i'm buying it ;) .. TBC

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
found one tonight which is pretty local .. apparently ... going to try him on tomorrow .. if it ain't a scam i'm buying it ;) .. TBC
What is it Justin case I want it🤔

Stubota86

Stubota86

I’ve had a good go at buying that little Kubota/leading this shitbag on - the fella reckons he’s called Michael Watson and he even sent me his passport apparently!

View attachment 14902
We’ve reached a stalemate as I won’t send him my passport until he sends me an invoice of some sort. I gave him an address for delivery and have told him I’m happy to send his delivery company the money to be held until I’m happy yadda yadda yadda... Scammiest scamming scammy scammer - unlikely that’s a real passport or name but would be interested to know more!

This guy should get a medal;

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Is this a scam using copied pics of one you sold @Regy53 ?

Yep one from about 3 years ago 🙄 went of to dig gold stuff in Africa

weird they bought it back, got it as clean as we did, got the same yard and diddnt add any hours plus reduced it about 8k... fair play to them for such a bargain

pettsy

pettsy

Someone asked on old girls of plant group on Facebook, I thought the location looked familiar :mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

so who fancies an " - Engtrot S40 tiltrotator " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's certainly not in brumm .... I'd guess Belgium ....... was this actually made/available in 2012 ??? ..

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
so who fancies an " - Engtrot S40 tiltrotator " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's certainly not in brumm .... I'd guess Belgium ....... was this actually made/available in 2012 ??? ..
sounds cheap. Can you get us 2? one for me and one for you

CPS

CPS

If any one wants the engcon, il sell it cheap.... i just want the digger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: